Thoughts?

Really, who gives a shit anymore? Originally Posted by trey
Really isn't that the truth ...most of us have made up our mind about you a long time ago!!! WakeUp = Wacko
OK. B!tch3s ain't fooling me.

Clearly, you reek of so much fail. Here's a formula for you, Mr. Speech and Debate:

I wrote a response listing all the Thouless crooked ways (1 - 38) which have been committed, but it got lost as i sent it, and I can't be bothered to repeat.

But thanks for sharing, it is interesting how manifest are the understandings of racism and racist acts, and how they have evolved.

Racism = prejudice + power

was popular in the 70/80's, but I hope it has now been buried.

I can't think of a single person who does not have some degree of racism within them.

There, a tautology for you!
I can't think of a single person who does not have some degree of racism within them.

There, a tautology for you! Originally Posted by essence
This may be universally true and self reinforcing for you, but that's simply because you don't know what the word racism means. I would agree that everyone has some degree of prejudice in them, but very few people are actually racist...
This may be universally true and self reinforcing for you, but that's simply because you don't know what the word racism means. I would agree that everyone has some degree of prejudice in them, but very few people are actually racist... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Are you serious or just full of yourself? Maybe you need to look in another dictionary or quote the full definition of Racism:
  1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
But hey there haven't been too many racist in the last 100 years.

Maybe Adolf Hitler and his minions of Nazis weren't racist. How many Jewish people did they slaughter?

What about South Africa's apartheid. Laws prohibiting interracial marriage, establishing "white only" jobs, and the lack of the right to vote due to skin color.

Racism is alive and well in this country too...unfortunately.
Wakeup, don't start no NBA threAD.........ijs.
Do you really want me to respond OFS?

HINT: You might want to check your own work before posting it up there...just sayin'...

Wakeup, don't start no NBA threAD.........ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Just say it again brother...
Nope, not going to do it........I am not going to say it.......dammit, I want to say it so bad.......I confess, I am weak..... Wakeup, don't start no NBA threAD.........ijs.

I feel better.....now.
What the hell...I'm bored...

Are you serious or just full of yourself? Maybe you need to look in another dictionary or quote the full definition of Racism:
  1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Your first definition is almost exactly the same as the one I've been using. As for your second definition, do you know what discrimination and the prejudice they are referring to are? They're acts, physical actions done to someone. Injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights, especially a detriment to one's legal rights or claims.

But hey there haven't been too many racist in the last 100 years.

Maybe Adolf Hitler and his minions of Nazis weren't racist. How many Jewish people did they slaughter?

What about South Africa's apartheid. Laws prohibiting interracial marriage, establishing "white only" jobs, and the lack of the right to vote due to skin color. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
The world population in 1900 was around 1.8 billion. World population now is around 6.5 billion. Average life expectancy in 1900 was 31 years and now it's double that at 67. So we have 5 billion more people alive now than we did back in 1900, but since average life expectancy throughout that time is probably 50 or so, a lot more people have lived (and hence died) in that period than are alive currently. We don't have exact figures, but I think we can safely assume that 7.5 billion people have lived or are currently living in the period between 1900 and 2000.

The entire Nazi party in 1945 numbered 8 million. The total number of white South Africans during Apartheid numbered 5.5 million. Now, even making the completely incorrect assumption that all white South Africans were racist and that all Nazis were racist, we have a total of 13.5 million racists in your two groups in the past 100 years. With a 7.5 billion population pool, that gives us 0.18 percent of the population that has lived between 1900 and 2000 was/is racist.

Now, everyone has their own definition of "very few", but for me, 0.18 percent of the population is very few...
Cats are superior to everyone!

And...A foul hooked fucktard is still a fucktard hung on the line.

Wakeup teaches me new shit damned near every day!
Cats are superior to everyone!
! Originally Posted by boardman
oh really well let's see how superior your cat is against my pitbull
GET EM KILLER
What the hell...I'm bored...

Your first definition is almost exactly the same as the one I've been using. As for your second definition, do you know what discrimination and the prejudice they are referring to are? They're acts, physical actions done to someone. Injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights, especially a detriment to one's legal rights or claims.
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Only physical actions? I must have missed that part of the definition in the dictionary.

Using your new addtitional definition. How about emotional injury or damage? Does that count too?

The world population in 1900 was around 1.8 billion. World population now is around 6.5 billion. Average life expectancy in 1900 was 31 years and now it's double that at 67. So we have 5 billion more people alive now than we did back in 1900, but since average life expectancy throughout that time is probably 50 or so, a lot more people have lived (and hence died) in that period than are alive currently. We don't have exact figures, but I think we can safely assume that 7.5 billion people have lived or are currently living in the period between 1900 and 2000.

The entire Nazi party in 1945 numbered 8 million. The total number of white South Africans during Apartheid numbered 5.5 million. Now, even making the completely incorrect assumption that all white South Africans were racist and that all Nazis were racist, we have a total of 13.5 million racists in your two groups in the past 100 years. With a 7.5 billion population pool, that gives us 0.18 percent of the population that has lived between 1900 and 2000 was/is racist.

Now, everyone has their own definition of "very few", but for me, 0.18 percent of the population is very few... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh jeez well I don't have the time or bandspace on this board to list out all of the transgressions of racism of the last 100 years much less of all recorded time. I was just giving out a couple of good examples. Here is another. It wasn't too long ago a cetain race here in America had to ride in the back of the bus. But hey maybe some people think that wasn't racism and the people that enforced those rules were not racists either.

Those 8 million Nazis slaughtered some 6 million Jewish people. So a "few" racists as you put it can be highly detrimental to another race and society in general.
oh really well let's see how superior your cat is against my pitbull
GET EM KILLER
Originally Posted by carkido45
carkido your dog has titties...IJS.
Those 8 million Nazis slaughtered some 6 million Jewish people. So a "few" racists as you put it can be highly detrimental to another race and society in general. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Agreed. We weren't discussing the relative impacts of racism, we were discussing the relative numbers of practitioners. In my opinion, even one racist is too many.
Kill all of them intolerant racists.........are we allowed to say that?