Multiple studies; conservatives are just dumb

You mean like having three degrees and teaching at Haward University? Originally Posted by shanm
Exactly. Why the fuck, if I were going to bullshit someone, would I come up with freelance writer? It's not a glamorous life, but it has afforded me the ability to do my job from pretty much anywhere I want to live. And since I can do it from anywhere and don't have a SO, I can take off anytime I want and just go. You'd be amazed how much money you can save when you don't have a family. That eats up a sizable portion of cash, as I'm sure anyone here with a family would tell you.
I myself am a retired actor. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
As for me. I am a Cab Driver, lol.

Jim
You go back and look at the people who have a take and don't start out their post by calling me a faggot or some other brilliant use of the english language. I answer them in kind, with a measured and respectful tone. If you want to play the faggot, undercunt, bullshit thing, I can do that too. It gets a little old and you quickly figure out who has something to say and who is just here for shits and giggles. It's pretty sad that adult men would find it entertaining to do what IB does on a daily basis.

I don't really care what you think about my job. I've done it for a long time and I'm good at it. People who know what it takes to make it as a writer have respect for me and that's what really matters.
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Like the title and subject of your jackass thread invited polite and civil discourse, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Like the title and subject of your jackass thread invited polite and civil discourse, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again, like your cohorts, there are only two choices in your feeble mind. It's either tear each other up or have a civil discourse. Nothing in between with you. I was having a bit of fun with the title, but you're humorless so what do you care? You wouldn't know a joke if it fucked you in the ass.
Again, like your cohorts, there are only two choices in your feeble mind. It's either tear each other up or have a civil discourse. Nothing in between with you. I was having a bit of fun with the title, but you're humorless so what do you care? You wouldn't know a joke if it fucked you in the ass. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Your title prompted replies in kind, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Can't you see the humor in that, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion?
Again, like your cohorts, there are only two choices in your feeble mind. It's either tear each other up or have a civil discourse. Nothing in between with you. I was having a bit of fun with the title, but you're humorless so what do you care? You wouldn't know a joke if it fucked you in the ass. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
chicken dick hankering has a list of everyone who has ass fucked him. It is not a joke but a endeavor.
Again, like your cohorts, there are only two choices in your feeble mind. It's either tear each other up or have a civil discourse. Nothing in between with you. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Hahaha.... Undercunt is wrong again. It's not either/or. With undercunt, you get a twofer! You can tear up his flimsy arguments AND his repulsive personality at the same time! Double your fun!

Everyone knows insults are de rigueur here. Undercunt only whines about it because his insults are so lame.
  • shanm
  • 03-23-2015, 07:45 PM
Hahaha.... Undercunt is wrong again. It's not either/or. With undercunt, you get a twofer! You can tear up his flimsy arguments AND his repulsive personality at the same time! Double your fun!

Everyone knows insults are de rigueur here. Undercunt only whines about it because his insults are so lame. Originally Posted by lustylad
Pot meet Kettle! Originally Posted by bigtex
This message is hidden because lustylad is on your ignore list.
More like being a constitutional scholar...
At least conservatives were smart enough NOT to vote for Obama. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Too bad, but the democratic vote won. Sorry for the "Grand Old Party" who will never win another election because they do not care about the welfare of "the people", only their corporate interests.

Including the defense industry, the military industrial complex, the defense complex, and on and on, all run by Rumsfield, Bush, and their cronies. Yes, they may want to execute me for telling the truth. I don't care, because I care about truth and justice.

Hey, you old greedy cronies. . . I am not scared of you
Too bad, but the democratic vote won. Sorry for the "Grand Old Party" who will never win another election because they do not care about the welfare of "the people", only their corporate interests.

Including the defense industry, the military industrial complex, the defense complex, and on and on, all run by Rumsfield, Bush, and their cronies. Yes, they may want to execute me for telling the truth. I don't care, because I care about truth and justice.

Hey, you old greedy cronies. . . I am not scared of you
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
You've obviously snorted too much fairy dust:

Republicans seize Senate, gaining full control of Congress
By Stephen Collinson, CNN
Updated 10:43 AM ET, Wed November 5, 2014

Hey, you old greedy cronies. . . I am not scared of you Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
If the GOP never wins another election that means we'll essentially become a one party political system.That seems to be what you and many other people want. We always hear talk of a "New World Order". Maybe that's the direction we're headed and a NWO can't be established with two parties constantly battling it out, so something has to give. So if a NWO is established the Government will be more than ever in the business of control. They have all the money they can possibly want. So controlling the people would be the Governments passion. So be careful what you wish for. You might get your wish, but it may not come in the package you expected.

Jim
We have a one party system now. Both parties are fully owned subsidiaries of the multi-national corporations and Wall Street. That includes Elizabeth Warren (sorry Debbie. I still have a crush on you!). The Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin.

Oh, and I just completed a scientific study of my own. The results are amazing! It turns out, scientifically, that people who agree with me are almost always right!
We have only have one party now; business party.