How many of us are left from ASPD?

go4it & tex tush hog, i had forgotten about alt.sex.prostitution.discussio n on usenet newsgroups!! read that from work for a year or two until aspd started on Delphi.com. [i worked in a research & development group - talk about research!! :^)]

via a.s.p.d, found a great website that just reviewed NV brothels. that lead to my first foray into this sub-culture with a visit to The Chicken Ranch in Pahrump, NV in 1997.

and btw, while we all are older [in calendar pages], i sure as hell am not old!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Yep, I forgot to mention the Delphi.com stint. That wasn't really that long. 4 months, maybe? Somebody should really write this stuff down or it will all be forgotten one day.
yep- I started on the ASPD days.. seems like a LOOONG time ago
I was there but didn't hobby much at all.
I was a lurker on ASPD for a long time. Seldom posted, but I think I was on back in 2001 . . . maybe 2002? Not quite sure.
Still here from ASPD.
Somebody should really write this stuff down or it will all be forgotten one day. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I'm kinda counting on that. Nearly 10 years of incriminating evidence went away with aspd. Now if I could go back and get rid of my newsgroup posts....
damn.. so i guess welle isnt doing so well these days
My most hilarious review was "the crash of the hindenberg"
It received a few chuckles
For your information ......TVI girls Don is doing just fine and is in Lubbock living his life. Stop spreading rumors you know nothing about. Don does not have a Felony either. I just cant stand it when people spread rumors that are not true.

I understand some people have negative feelings [toward] others, but insinuating [someone's] in jail....has something as serious as a Felony, when in fact they do not...is not right.

. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Lindsay, My apologies if you took my post and somehow thought it was about ANYONE other than the assclown wellejohnson.

Dont worry Lindsay.......LazurusLong was talking about Welle Johnson's incarceration......LL has a bad habit of using way too many pronouns when he dishes dirt. It is hard to keep up with just who he is dishing dirt upon. Originally Posted by Papa Noel
I quoted another poster and was pretty sure that the second phrase of the sentence made it extremely clear who I was talking about.

"....TVI Girls had nothing to do with his long all expenses paid vacation."

Too often on here, just like back on ASPD, people scan posts too quickly and due to previous misconceptions or prejudices, make assumptions on what is written by someone without taking the time to read it again and taking a deep breath before hitting reply.
I'm an ASPD'er
How many providers are still using the same pix as on ASPD 8 and nine years ago ?

I know there are several.
I stumbled across ASPD around 2001. Ruined my life. I got better.
How many providers are still using the same pix as on ASPD 8 and nine years ago ?

I know there are several. Originally Posted by bobcatalpha3-6

probably lots---I know a few from phoenix who still do.............I have new ones!
Im still here kinda !
Still here and kicking!