1 hundo THOUSAND!

And all the commies across America rejoice......
And now you want me to trust Bloomberg???
Who puts itself with NPR, CNN and MSNBC as being mainstream???
That's fuckin hysterical..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
So instead...you trust Murdoch, Carlson and Breitbart? They are shameless and just plain immoral. You can't defend giving them any cred whasoever. Not really. But please...go ahead and try. Any of you.

hey CoCo's back
President Trump raises 39 mill over night

thanks wierdos
President Trump raises 39 mill over night

thanks wierdos Originally Posted by JONBALLS
And all the commies across America rejoice...... Originally Posted by lilylivered
And all the idjits who can't get laid without payin for it...say stoopid shit..

And now you want me to trust Bloomberg???
Who puts itself with NPR, CNN and MSNBC as being mainstream???
That's fuckin hysterical..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
The only hysterical thing is you can look at information and deny it. Of available news sources, Bloomberg (that I quoted), falls in “Middle or Balanced Bias”. Not skewing left or right.

Just another example of blind followers.
Love or hate Trump, I find this situation, IMHO, to be more than a bit scary for all of us. I realize the Trump haters are rejoicing, and the Trump lovers are pissed and will support him even more.

Ok, Trump has been convicted over misdemeanors that have passed the statute of limitations years ago and somehow raised to a felony. A felony that is a federal charge, but taken to court in a state court that has absolutely no jurisdiction. Will this conviction hold up on appeal? I think not. There are so many reversible errors it’s unbelievable.

Biden is certainly on his last leg and definitely someone we don’t want running the most powerful country in the world. He’s gotten to the point that he can’t even read off the teleprompter anymore. He was let off for taking confidential information when he was a senator because he’s an old forgetful man. His son now also has some pretty heavy legal issues as well.

Kamala is completely useless, so if Biden can’t make it another 4 years if he wins, we’ll be stuck with her POS cackling ass. Speaking of a cuck…her hubby’s pic is in the dictionary next to the definition of the word cuck. I almost…almost feel sorry for him.

My point is that the majority of all of this, whether Trump or Biden is politically motivated and not truly motivated by actual law and managed by cooler heads. Our country is in a fucking tailspin motivated by politics and not common sense or the actual laws that are on the books.

Houston…we have a problem!

Edit/Add: Oh, and guess what folks? WE are paying for all this fucking foolishness with OUR tax dollars!
There goes FB, bein all reasonable again...

Yer makin us all look bad, dude!

Much of what you say is pretty dead on. We are well and truly fucked with this set of candidates, either way.

Still...common sense and decency says that it is flat out wrong to support someone as dishonest and corrupt as Trump is.

And if we lived to those principals, we probably would have at least one candidate that is better.

The GOP had multiple chances to get rid of this guy. Had they done so early enough, things would be way different in this race. They coulda ended up with full control of both the White House and Congress. Now it's a dog fight.

Sad.

So instead...you trust Murdoch, Carlson and Breitbart? They are shameless and just plain immoral. You can't defend giving them any cred whasoever. Not really. But please...go ahead and try. Any of you.

. Originally Posted by rooster
I get almost all of my news from the WSJ. Last source around that is close to the middle

Of available news sources, Bloomberg (that I quoted), falls in “Middle or Balanced Bias”. Not skewing left or right.
Originally Posted by Gdubya110
Bloomberg put itself there. They are just as left as NPR and CNN who don't even try and hide their bias any longer.
The only hysterical thing is you can look at information and deny it. Of available news sources, Bloomberg (that I quoted), falls in “Middle or Balanced Bias”. Not skewing left or right.

Just another example of blind followers. Originally Posted by Gdubya110
Maybe I should remind you guys to wash your hands after using the restroom, too.
At the end of the day you just need to figure out who you're rooting for. Dodger Don and the Soviet Regime/special military operation interests or Biden and the zionist agenda. Which Canada and Sleepy joe are fully leaning into at this point.

Do you want America to keep getting fucked and milked by the gopnicks or do you want us to end up sending more american lives/tax dollars perpetuating a genocide? I recall one Israeli official talking about the attack on that music festival and saying it was their 9/11 and 1 Israeli life is the equivalent of hundreds of american lives on some interview, I don't care what fuckin context he was using it in.

Both these choices fucking suck and none of them honestly have tax payers or our social systems in genuine focus. At least team blue will fuck me in the ass with a smile and at least try to make things a little better for the average person. I swear all the people I knew who grew up with a piece of shit old man with a truck worth more than the trailer they lived in using food stamps left and right is so against social programs or help for the needy its borderline hilariously hypocritical. If it wasn't so dangerously and blindly stupid I would laugh.

The good thing we can take comfort in is at least most these glorified mall ninjas with all their lifted emotional support trucks (I saw some idiot on the i90 today with a blue Trump logo'd sports car almost wipe out trying to cut people off by Grand Island today, its not unique to trucks) is most these people are too fat/lazy/entitled to use their weapons in the first place without hurting themselves.

How many times was that stupid ashley babbit clown told to back away before she took a hot one to the chest? And the guy didn't even mag dump her, clearly he wasn't trained at the same academy as these thin blue line fellers.

Most the people I know personally who have been or are currently in the service are somehow (least likely but still somehow) smart enough to recognize a lying sack of shit when they smell one who's done nothing but talk down and ridicule people who laid down life and limb for the pursuit of liberty, freedom, and oil.

Cant wait to see all the illegitimate children start popping up and politicians getting burned cause them to start back peddling on this roe v wade reversal :-D.

This place really astounds me, like how fucked would the lives of many people here be if a swimmer somehow got through a micro friction hole in a condom and then the funnel couldn't flush it out? I didn't realize so many people in the pump em and dump em we pay em to go away crowd were looking to inadvertently sire so many bastards and hand out so much child support. Maybe I misunderstood and you're all very deeply pragmatic honorable loving nurturing family oriented people just looking to adopt and turn em all into a house wife! (that goes well always, right fellas?...right?)
First, I’m providing a resource for identifying the objectivity of a new source:

https://adfontesmedia.com/interactive-media-bias-chart/

From Bloomberg Press (noted as mainstream with minimal partisan bias):
Originally Posted by Gdubya110
Your "source" adfontsmedia, says CBS and ABC are middle of the road.... NO ONE believes that.

NO one
So all of the rest of your arguments are gibberish and rightly treated as such
face it NY is the Evil Empire State
Your "source" adfontsmedia, says CBS and ABC are middle of the road.... NO ONE believes that.

NO one Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
You’ve not provided any sources to back up your arguments, where I have. So who is the one spewing gibberish?!? Just more drama. Opinions. Hogwash.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/tru...ct-2024-05-31/

Classy, if Trump was a real leader, he’d speak to this. But he loves getting his herd all riled up. I’d bet he’d love it if they engaged in physical violence on his behalf. Oh, wait…