I might stand alone... but DAMN IT I'm standing up for what I think is right!

Just go marry her. That way, you fucked her, and then she can fuck you, and we ALL can dismiss this rant thread. Originally Posted by nuglet
OK, now thems fighting words!

And if you marry her, then you don't have to wear a condom!

(this is really some stupid shit... I wonder how Caroline's business is now. Altogether now ..." we're knights of the round table...")
  • Toyz
  • 07-25-2012, 11:06 PM
And if you marry her, then you don't have to wear a condom!

(this is really some stupid shit... I wonder how Caroline's business is now. Altogether now ..." we're knights of the round table...") Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wouldn't marriage be the time you SHOULD use a condom??? Can't say "it could hav been a hundred different guys"...you can only say "it might have been five or ten'...

I think Caroline is doing just fine!
Glad to hear that. I do notice there is a dearth of reviews of Ms. Derek.

Maybe she's really only an 8.169999 after all and you boys are guilty of pussy worship.

Just saying (and snickering).

Been married a few years now and must say it makes a grown up outta most of us. Except those who can't succeed at it...
I want to say thank you to everyone who PM'd, emailed, or came to see me and had kind words of encouragement.

I also want to say that I agree with the quoted post almost completely. I could be wrong, or it could just be wishful thinking on my part, but it really did feel like the guy came in intending to do exactly as he did. With $200 ready to go and everything. I don't know why he seems to be offended by the existence of independents, but it really boggles my mind that he doesn't just stick to the agency girls he seems to be happy with.

For those of you stating that I'm probably fine, you are exactly right. I worried about it for a few hours, went shopping, felt better, came back and still had a wonderful trip.

I probably won't be posting about this anymore as I feel that the issue as it pertains to me specifically is not really worth discussing anymore. Some great guys (and lady) verified that I am not repulsive (thanks SL, Paven, homer13, AcesHigh, and anyone I missed), and that's good enough for me. However, I do feel that the loophole that this guy is exploiting purposefully should be addressed.

Caroline Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Well put babe. Very classy. I must add, goin by avatar, there's just no way that a REAL gent would say no and leave. What an idiot. As I've stated, just by pic, seemingly, you are definitely beautiful eye candy, the charm and wit (by what you have written) is just sugar on top. Kudos babe. Kudoooss.