False flag operation: bombs

I will not. You don't get to tell me what to do.

That’s a LIE LIE LIE.

Cut it out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If Ellen wants to make broad stereotypes and cast you, me, WTF and all other Democrats as killers, I guess she has that right under the First Amendment. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
She didn't mention any members of this forum, let alone you, speedy.

The real question is - does yssup have the right under the rules of this forum to constantly impersonate a mod by telling everyone whose posts annoy him to "cut it out" and falsely accusing them of being out of compliance with the new rules?
And they arrested a hispanic man - Cesar Sayoc Jr. A registered Republican.

This should be interesting.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 11:19 AM

The real question is - does yssup have the right under the rules of this forum to constantly impersonate a mod by telling everyone whose posts annoy him to "cut it out" and falsely accusing them of being out of compliance with the new rules? Originally Posted by lustylad
Sure he does....maybe more posters will adhere to the new rules or more posters are pointed or they do as I suspect and shut this forum down.

She has no right to continually lie.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 11:21 AM
And they arrested a hispanic man - Cesar Sayoc Jr. A registered Republican.

This should be interesting. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Probably 1/1000 Cherokee and Black too!
Probably 1/1000 Cherokee and Black too! Originally Posted by WTF
Whatever - they got their man and now we need to investigate whether the whole thing was a hoax, or if the bombs could actually explode, whether it was a false flag, whether Democrats support consensual commercial sex, etc.
That wasn’t the question, Fred. Please try to stay on topic. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe that discussing the bombings and the various theories and motivations concerning the connections between today's bombings and the radical left wing bombing's of the 1970's is pertinent to the topic of a false flag operation in connection with the hoped for political gain of the leftists.

Additionally, you are not named as the moderator of this forum, so I respectfully request you not attack me so harshly when my opinion, while contrary to yours, is respectfully and earnestly presented in this forum.
I think you guys who insisted this was a hoax have been proven DEAD WRONG. I'm certain this was a lone wolf Crazy Goon, who, while crazy, WAS influenced by Trump's hostile rhetoric the past 3 years or so. check out the stickers that blanketed his van. Trump can't bring himself to show empathy, minutes before the arrest he tweeted (lamented) that the "bomb stuff" had cut into the Republicans' momentum.

absolute failure of moral leadership.
Hey Chung... you might want to move your comment over to the thread I just started.

That way you won't get pointed by yssup or WTF for being off topic here.
Additionally, you are not named as the moderator of this forum... Originally Posted by friendly fred
AMEN!

The real question is - does yssup have the right under the rules of this forum to constantly impersonate a mod by telling everyone whose posts annoy him to "cut it out" and falsely accusing them of being out of compliance with the new rules? Originally Posted by lustylad
Ellen's exact words were:

"Dems want to kill people. Their evil,evil,evil."

Not "Some Dems". Her words were all-inclusive. Which includes "Dems" on this forum.

I'll leave discussion of yssup's conduct to you and others. I don't care.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 12:46 PM
Ellen's exact words were:

"Dems want to kill people. Their evil,evil,evil."

Not "Some Dems". Her words were all-inclusive. Which includes "Dems" on this forum.

I'll leave discussion of yssup's conduct to you and others. I don't care. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
She is hooked on the Trump kool-aid
Sure he does....maybe more posters will adhere to the new rules or more posters are pointed or they do as I suspect and shut this forum down.

She has no right to continually lie. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh that's right -Don't lie,and don't cheat -You guys don't like competition. I forgot.
The broad generalizations, divisive rhetoric and denigration of more than half of the population is the type of identity politics regularly posted by so many of you. I will continue to object strenuously to it.

I do not blame all Republicans for the actions of the accused (DNA linked) bomber. I blame Trumps propaganda machine.