Advice on giving a 'No' review (this may help the Ladies cope better when they get one.)

I meant I hope the ban is driving him crazy
I meant I hope the ban is driving him crazy Originally Posted by Tapper69
I'm sure it is...
As for Kitty, don't get why she keeps getting mentioned since she's retired. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
No no, don't start these lies again

Or... he secretly has the hots for us and knows he can't qualify to ever see either one of us so he's hating... like if he can't have a session he will try and ruin it for everyone else too. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I think this is correct. Many of these guys that bash the girls on here do so cuz they know they could never live up to the expectations of that girl, and would be a complete disappointment to that girl or any girl in general.
No no, don't start these lies again

I think this is correct. Many of these guys that bash the girls on here do so cuz they know they could never live up to the expectations of that girl, and would be a complete disappointment to that girl or any girl in general. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Plus a million on what you just said
Oh, poor ManButt.

Too bad he's banned. One less lackey to kick around.

Why do I get the feeling that he's one of those guys who has too much hips and ass. You know, all pear looking, like he's never done a sit-up in, his entire life. Ever.

His best talent is probably the ability to spank equally with both hands. Oh, what dexterity.