Idiot Leftist of the Year

The author created, judged, and gave out his own award. If he wants to spend his time doing that, it is his right.

Not much else to say about it.

The author Derek Hunter is a right wing columnist for townhall.com. He also has a podcast.
so you agree MSNBC is the Leftist Idiot of the year because you can't understand why they aren't. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are channeling McCarthyism again.

The Leftist Idiot of the Year is only something made up by the right wing author Derek Hunter. It is his award in his own mind. In reality there is no such thing. Anyone can drean something up and award it.

I agree Msnbc is a left leaning media outlet.
The author created, judged, and gave out his own award. If he wants to spend his time doing that, it is his right.

Not much else to say about it.

The author Derek Hunter is a right wing columnist for townhall.com. He also has a podcast. Originally Posted by VitaMan

so you agree MSNBC is the far leftist Idiot of the year.

thanks you valued poster
and yet here you are still posting while saying nothing about anything Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
For your maturity level that you can easily comprehend - I know you are but what am I? Yep. That's how insightful this thread is. LOL
You are channeling McCarthyism again.

The Leftist Idiot of the Year is only something made up by the right wing author Derek Hunter. It is his award in his own mind. In reality there is no such thing. Anyone can drean something up and award it.

I agree Msnbc is a left leaning media outlet. Originally Posted by VitaMan

the left is channeling McCarthyism and fooling you into thinking the right is. McCarthy was right by the way.

thank you valued poster for finally admitting MSNBC is the Leftist Idiot of the year.
Wrong again. Be more careful. I stated Msnbc is a left leaning media outlet.

You really need to stop making false statements, fake quotes, and altered quotes.

My opinion is the author's creation is garbage with inflammatory language.

Now you're on to defending McCarthyism. Good luck with that.
Wrong again. Be more careful. I stated Msnbc is a left leaning media outlet.

You really need to stop making false statements, fake quotes, and altered quotes.

My opinion is the author's creation is garbage with inflammatory language.

Now you're on to defending McCarthyism. Good luck with that. Originally Posted by VitaMan

still waiting for you to disavow MSNBC as the Idiot leftist of the year.
It is the author's creation. He can live with his creation and award. You can't disavow a creation. It exists because he created it.

His award is in his own mind and my opinion is it is garbage with inflammatory language.

And stop making false and fake statements.
idiot leftist of the year.

eye nominate Greta Thunberg for the idiot leftist of the year.
It is the author's creation. He can live with his creation and award. You can't disavow a creation. It exists because he created it.

His award is in his own mind and my opinion is it is garbage.

And stop making false and fake statements. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
still waiting for you to disavow MSNBC as the Idiot leftist of the year. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You may have to wait awhile....MSNBC is a news station....and not a person
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
if you say so
You may have to wait awhile....MSNBC is a news station....and not a person Originally Posted by matchingmole

MSNBC is a far left radical purveyor of woke racist anti-American bile

if you say so Originally Posted by matchingmole

thank you valued poster
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Will you stop making false and fake statements, fake quotes, and altered quotes ?
Will you stop making false and fake statements, fake quotes, and altered quotes ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

what quote have i altered?

prove it.

still waiting for you to defend MSNBC as the Leftist Idiot of the year