Provider Committment!

Like taking candy from a baby...

What's funny is she inserted herself with a major miscalculation. She thought someone still gives a fuck!

She's been banging away at the RTM over this hoping she would get some Mod sympathy. The Mods in Houston have grown tired of her shit and don't want to hear it any more. It get's in the way of pussy when you have to spend your time dealing with stupid shit.(pretty much the same reason they learned to ignore me) Consequently they pretty much ignore her pleas of "I've been wronged, Make them stop" so she thought she might get more attention pleading her case in KC.

What she didn't consider is that the KC mods couldn't care less that a non traveling hooktard from Houston is banging their RTM button. Upon realizing this she made a call to her WK's to come defend her and only one showed up. A weak one at that. He must really be pussy whipped.

The beauty in all of this is that the KC fucktards who thought we were nasty SOBs just for the sake of being nasty SOBs are seeing first hand what we have been trying to get across to them for the last two weeks. Secondary to that the modtards are also getting an education.
Does every gal in Houston have a SSP. Looks as many do here. One of the SSP of upset ny has taken a beating as of late.
why thanks fritz, me love popcorn.
What about all the fucktards you apologized to and your WKs are they now all blood sucking pricks?

Hypocrite, Weren't you preaching to EA that he needed to go to church a while back and here you are taking the Lord's name in vain. tsk tsk.

I was talking about your repeated meltdowns, like this one. Now if you are saying that you have a bad attitude that's on you not me. I know it may be hard for you to understand, I tried to type slowly so you would have a better chance of comprehending. You have stated that you want out of Houston, You have made it pretty clear that you don't like what you are doing. You have shared information about your personal life that probably shouldn't be shared on a shmb. You have announced a retirement date and as expected you are still here. Do you really thinck anyone is going to take you seriously. It might be time to get off of your back and look for a new occupation...ijs

You know what really gets me is that you were dumb enough to get sucked into this whole deal in KC based on one little comment that was in probably made to do just that. It's gonna look kinda obvious if your WKs come to this forum to try and protect you from yourself like they do in Houston. You may be on your own. It looks like the KC fucktards don't want anything to do with you. Originally Posted by boardman
Boy, you must not have a life to be commenting on every second. My WK's are not blood sucking pricks...just the guys who constantly want to have a say in every single review I get. Which tends to be negative. Not everyone in Houston is a jerk...just the few that do this and y'all know who y'all are. My apology still stands for those that accepted it and stopped with the bashing...for the others that still continued and never accepted it...well then NO I took it back.

Boardman you seriously need to get a real life and stop hiding behind a computer all day. You're nothing to me and you must be so insecure with your own life or self to prey on a 21 year old and try to tear her apart day by day just to make yourself feel better....well I got news for you...get therapy. Seriously what's wrong with you...did the cheerleaders in your day tease you, wouldn't date you, or wouldn't have sex with you!

I've always been a nice girl, but it's people like you who make me want to be a cold bitch.

I don't need my WK's to come to my defending. I say what I want as long as I say something because I am not a girl who will let it continue without speaking up.

So continue with this thread because I have a real life outside of this hobby and I will be going to live it this week. You can say whatever it is you want now because I already said everything I needed to and your words mean nothing to me now because I've realized that you're just a judgemental bastard who isn't worthy of anymore of my time.

Have fun bashing away...

BUH BYE!!!!!!
dang jemma, your hot! you got gps????
and all I get is:
Attached Images File Type: jpg 8368.jpg (137.1 KB, 180 views)
Okay, I think I see the confusion here. I do not consider it a nc/NS and he does. Some see the "more to the story" and some read "nc/NS" and bash me. Originally Posted by Bristol
Without any doubt; it is a NC. You did not call back.

Cross Bristol off my interest list. No matter how beautiful Bristol is; attitude is most important.

In all things, we should look for quality.

JR
Boy, you must not have a life to be commenting on every second. My WK's are not blood sucking pricks...just the guys who constantly want to have a say in every single review I get. Which tends to be negative. Not everyone in Houston is a jerk...just the few that do this and y'all know who y'all are. My apology still stands for those that accepted it and stopped with the bashing...for the others that still continued and never accepted it...well then NO I took it back.

But that's not what you said. You said you wished there were some real gentlemens(sic) in Houston instead of the blood sucking pricks.

Boardman you seriously need to get a real life and stop hiding behind a computer all day. You're nothing to me and you must be so insecure with your own life or self to prey on a 21 year old and try to tear her apart day by day just to make yourself feel better....well I got news for you...get therapy. Seriously what's wrong with you...did the cheerleaders in your day tease you, wouldn't date you, or wouldn't have sex with you!

Actually I fucked every cheerleader in school...Married the best of the lot way back before you were born and still have her.

I've always been a nice girl, but it's people like you who make me want to be a cold bitch.

Heh, dont blame that on me...You do fine on your own

I don't need my WK's to come to my defending. I say what I want as long as I say something because I am not a girl who will let it continue without speaking up.

So that lame ass fucktard just happened to stumble on this thread in KC. Or does he search your handle like you do.

So continue with this thread because I have a real life outside of this hobby and I will be going to live it this week. You can say whatever it is you want now because I already said everything I needed to and your words mean nothing to me now because I've realized that you're just a judgemental bastard who isn't worthy of anymore of my time.

Have fun bashing away...

BUH BYE!!!!!! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

Yet you keep coming back.

BTW you never apologized to me so you have nothing to take back.

Cross Bristol off my interest list. No matter how beautiful Bristol is; attitude is most important.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
It seems to me that if Bristol, Lilyth or any other lady for that matter, doesn't feel comfortable meeting anyone (completely her decisison) and doesn't show up or call, she gets criticized and bashed. However, I'm going to guess that if she calls or sends an email or PM or text sayinng she won't see you (for whatever reason) and doesn't state the reason to your satisfaction, she'll get criticized and bashed.

I believe that is called a "catch-22", so why call? As Jackie said in another thread, in essence, there's no such thing as bad publicity, there's only publicity.

As to quality, of course, we strive to search for that. And yet, we allow you to remain a member of this community! Why?
This thread went so Texas that there is now no state income tax and our BBQ just got worse.
Are you saying to have disregard for common courtesies is okay?

It seems to me that if Bristol, Lilyth or any other lady for that matter, doesn't feel comfortable meeting anyone (completely her decisison) and doesn't show up or call, she gets criticized and bashed. However, I'm going to guess that if she calls or sends an email or PM or text sayinng she won't see you (for whatever reason) and doesn't state the reason to your satisfaction, she'll get criticized and bashed.

I believe that is called a "catch-22", so why call? As Jackie said in another thread, in essence, there's no such thing as bad publicity, there's only publicity.

As to quality, of course, we strive to search for that. And yet, we allow you to remain a member of this community! Why? Originally Posted by scorpio31
I was wondering if that would slide under the radar.....heh

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
So what your saying is it is a black and white issue?

I see the client get arrested in the parking lot outside his room, but do not call to cancel. Nc/NS?

Wife calls from her cell threatening to call LE for seeing her husband right now at the Plaza Hotel.(where I am) Do I call his cell and cancel? Nc/NS?

You give me 3 references, I tell you that you had 2 go aheads and "Ashlyn" hasn't responded but with the 2 good recent plus other information we can meet today at 2. At 1:45 I get an email from Ashlyn stating you robbed and beat her last week. Ashlyn has 100+stellar reviews and is a respected community member. Do I call and cancel so you can wait outside the hotel and follow me home to my kids?

These are just a few examples of issues ladies deal with daily. You tell me exactly what to do in these situations in which everyone is happy and safe. BTW, you have 5 minutes to make and execute your decision and no do overs . Be careful your decision will be picked apart for days by strangers (with half the story) across the entire country. P.s. you must keep them happy too!

Please excuse any typos, posted with my phone.
This is why I can't take TX seriously.
Oh, and this doesn't help either:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...tes-us-history