Rules on Outing

zero tolerance is zero tolerance........otherwise, I would agree with you.
  • N.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 09:15 AM
Thtat's BS and it contradicts what you have said before.
Since I didn't ban him, you need to look elsewhere for your pound of flesh.

I understand what you are referring to. But, I am not going to bat for a fucktard in the face of a publicly stated 'zero tolerance policy' in a threAD about outing.
What the hell's not to love about a slutlovely eating out mutt ass?

I really really like the trombone section.
  • N.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 09:25 AM
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=129

I only asked you cause you have been the one making "clarifications" about that guideline.
And have according to you "corrected" mods about it.

But since you clearly can't stand by your own claims...

Nevermind...
Don't lose faith in me. I still rule this sandbox with an iron fist.

This shit happens when an irresistible force meets and immovable object.

c22s added commentary did not help himself.
  • N.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 09:35 AM
I'm not attacking you or trying to be a smart ass.
But I do think that ALL mods need to be on the same page about how they're going to implement the rules and guidelines AT LEAST the nuclear ones.

Regardless of the member, that was fucked up.
I would not have included C22 in the ban. His comment went beyond "say what" or "what the fuck" or "you shouldn't post that".

Granted, he removed the post after the original fucktard edited his post. But, the damage was already done leading to the 3rd idiot in the chain.
Like you calling submarine racer by the name you think he is?
Good thing for you that can't be proven til his return.
I'm not attacking you or trying to be a smart ass.
But I do think that ALL mods need to be on the same page about how they're going to implement the rules and guidelines AT LEAST the nuclear ones.

Regardless of the member, that was fucked up.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
  • N.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 09:48 AM
I would not have included C22 in the ban. His comment went beyond "say what" or "what the fuck" or "you shouldn't post that".

Granted, he removed the post after the original fucktard edited his post. But, the damage was already done leading to the 3rd idiot in the chain. Originally Posted by dearhunter
He said "posted for prosperity"

He was probably going but what he had read from your "clarifications" on the guidelines

Again, this is nonsense and not a violation. The original poster gets the violation and the edit goes to all of the quotes of the original posts.

You are making the rule up.

If Champagne Brown comes back and posts Wakeup's real name (attaching it to Wakeup) in coed and Yummy Marie hits the quote button and asks is that Wakeup's real name. The only retard going away for a year is CB (not to be confused with cb, CDB, CD and LDs BBC).

You modtards need to quit making shit up from the shadows of a guideline.

You would get laughed out of modtardville if you attempted to enforce this interpretation of the GL against me. Every one of these Houston retards are entitled to the same enforcement.

I can start quoting the violations, if you need me to prove my point. Originally Posted by dearhunter
  • N.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 09:52 AM
Like you calling submarine racer by the name you think he is?
Good thing for you that can't be proven til his return. Originally Posted by bottoms up
I've called him by his original handle which happens to be yours too.
And several people in Austin have called you out on it too. Some have even pm me about you and your infinite number of handles, seems like you have a lot of friends all around....

Have a seat with the rest of your other multi personalities now.

Thanks
That sounds like winner winner chicken dinner.......except he deleted his post. If he was trusting in what you say he was trusting in, he blincked.

Example: If CB (not to be confused with cb, CD, CDB or LDs BBC) were to name Wakeup as "William" (and his name was in fact William)......and Yummy were to post "are you saying that Wakeup is William Tell" and Wakeup's name was in fact William Tell.....Yummy would not get a pass.
some of them are about to get a vacation......They never learn.......SMDH Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Please, not WTF - he just got back!
  • N.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 09:58 AM
That sounds like winner winner chicken dinner.......except he deleted his post. If he was trusting in what you say he was trusting in, he blincked. Originally Posted by dearhunter
He did it to not get the original poster banned.
And gave him a heads up on the rules and so did I...

It's ridiculous that mods are giving "protection" to a crazy whore who doesn't care about her own privacy since she has even used photos she used with her previous whore name... smh
The original poster deserved to be banned.....the fact that you saw him out a whore on this board and tried to protect him is duly noted.

Now, you are onto something. While, it is a ledge you walk on. If you can in fact demonstrate a guested handle has posted something that connects him/her to their previous handle, connecting the handles is not outing.

Go to work, pussycat.

As an aside.......those same modtards gave you a pass for playing jack-um-up pimp for one of your whores........so, cry me a river.

It is cute that you thinck the modtards might consider her more BSC than you........that did give me a chuckle.