Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

I think this thread should be moved to a new forum: Self Posted Alerts.
I am having a fantasy about a double with WP and Tara. Originally Posted by Remote
  • !VI!
  • 09-28-2014, 01:57 PM
Your a cute girl WP but I don't see enough muscle definition for you to make fun of fat girls, just be happy you have a fast metabolism as the weight will catch up to you don't worry. Originally Posted by lily blake

actually, duo to both of my hobbies

cosplayng and swinging, have to stay in shape to properly portray the characters i choose

and again, the reason i rarely update pics is because, well fuck it lol, not that important to me lol

so until you see me irl, you shouldn't assume it's all metabolism

for people who care, it's a relgious workout schedule, eating right, having sex and actually taking the time to let the equipment recover. and actually engaging in life actively.

also to clarify i won't make fun of fat girls especially the ones who are tryng lol, i will not hesitate to let a egotist know she is being fake and trying to talk down on anyone is way wrong lol

and be aware photo shopping and good angles don't make a good body lol, it's why a had my pics taken at one angle lol, the most unflattering one you can do lol and i still actually look better then a lot of "populars" just enjoy life and stfu lol it's not that important

this isn't a career it's a bunch of people bragging about shady business lol so let's just get naked shut up and stop with this childishness... sammy you and the rat pack should enjoy time away from the keyboard get some sun, go for a run ^.^ cardio helps that's cursed muffin top
  • !VI!
  • 09-28-2014, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Tara Evans

lol i would let this one have her way with me lol ^

not my fault i appreciate people who take care of themselves
actually, duo to both of my hobbies

cosplayng and swinging, have to stay in shape to properly portray the characters i choose

and again, the reason i rarely update pics is because, well fuck it lol, not that important to me lol

so until you see me irl, you shouldn't assume it's all metabolism

for people who care, it's a relgious workout schedule, eating right, having sex and actually taking the time to let the equipment recover. and actually engaging in life actively.

also to clarify i won't make fun of fat girls especially the ones who are tryng lol, i will not hesitate to let a egotist know she is being fake and trying to talk down on anyone is way wrong lol

and be aware photo shopping and good angles don't make a good body lol, it's why a had my pics taken at one angle lol, the most unflattering one you can do lol and i still actually look better then a lot of "populars" just enjoy life and stfu lol it's not that important

this isn't a career it's a bunch of people bragging about shady business lol so let's just get naked shut up and stop with this childishness... sammy you and the rat pack should enjoy time away from the keyboard get some sun, go for a run ^.^ cardio helps that's cursed muffin top Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Not all cosplayers are in shape, nor do they have to be.

WP - It would be interesting to see who you're going to Cosplay .
I don't know about all the shit slinging back and forth between providers...or the previous drama or provider rivalries...I just want to hobby with the providers I find attractive....but damn talk about venom..

I am not speaking for men in general - just myself. Obviously providers come in all shapes, height and sizes...with tats with out tats etc..

And there is a buyer for every seller per se. Me - I am not into BBW girls or girls who are covered in body art. Nothing against it, it's just not my thing that's all. Some guys love big girls...some guys love tiny asians again, everyone has their own "taste".

WP - I don't know you and nothing against you at all. But I have to disagree that there are plenty of girls in DFW that have great bodies and take great care of themselves.

Sure there are girls who are heavy/bbw with tattoos etc. And there are hobbyists who see those girls...(not my cup of tea) but I'm not going to slam them. Hell there are even guys (not me) who are into Trannys..I mean hey everybody has their own sexual proclivities...
Shut up you don't religiously work out or you have some weak ass genes.. I work out I know the muscles a person gains from religiously working out and living a healthy lifestyle gtfoh.
I love some fireeeeee with my dinner.
Okay I just sent sweet treat a pm. I said I was sorry. She did call me the bitch first but yes I handed out some not nice things. Will see what happens. The ball is in her court now. But I wanted to be the adult and put a end to this stupid childish crap. Savanah I am sorry.
^^^ You see that's the mature thing to do....next thing you know the two of you will be doing doubles.... LOL...

j/k.....
^^^ You see that's the mature thing to do....next thing you know the two of you will be doing doubles.... LOL...

j/k..... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Doubles or not, Tara has got my attention and I may just give her a call!
Doubles or not, Tara has got my attention and I may just give her a call! Originally Posted by TallDallasGuy
I'm thinking this could generate a variety of PMs.

j/k..... Originally Posted by SNL9933
...nothing like some good ole "Make Up Sex"

If any tard is able to convince those two girls into a doubles will either:

A) - have the time of his life...and the best doubles session ever..

or

B) - have to pay some hefty hotel room repairs....

Hmmm
The point has been made. This was about WP all the other BS is BS. Time to close and move on. Good Luck WP.