$700 an hour, what a disappointment!

Heh. For now . . . Wait till the wife finds out. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

Maybe, but if its a choice between my hand and you. I pick my hand. Ijs
Maybe, but if its a choice between my hand and you. I pick my hand. Ijs Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Your hand can do a better job than I ever will.
Heh
I'm not much on reviews and am a very, very small time hobiest at only P411+10.
But I drank the Koolaid, tried the $700 an hour 1 on 1 event...so disappointed. When you get down to it, $700 is just hype...Now that I sampled...some of the best are the ones that are down to earth nice women, those are the ones I am thankful for. Thanks to all the ladies who keep it real... Originally Posted by Fltru
I was just about to say...she must be snobbish...thats no fun...at that request i would be dripping wet
Your hand can do a better job than I ever will. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

Yep
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Your hand can do a better job than I ever will. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
My cock in pussy is always better than the hand, has to be good pussy like the one I'm dipping into tonight, UTR whore knows how daddy likes it and never says no 👍
GGT is waiting for you ^

Comin up on holiday ham season too !
if u lookup psycho in webster you will see alice juliet pictures. we suppose to meet fridat night, 1st she asked me to meet her at wataburger and then txt me 20 minutes later to meet at her apt instead, i waited at visitor parking area for 20 more minutes without text or call from her so i went back to my hotel. then she txt me 2 hr later and told me someone tries to break in to her apt and she thought it was me, WTF....the next day she txt me and apologize so i asked if she want to hangout and she start asking me, where did we meet and how i got her number, its like she forgot we ever talked, kinda weird. but i explain to her and send her screenshot of our txt, she then agree to meet me at my hotel at 10pm saturday night, then at 9:30 she txt me to inform me she started her period and cant meet. this girl is a wacko and for guys who want to meet her, prepare yourself for a roller coaster ride bc she will go back and forth. good luck guys...
if u lookup psycho in webster you will see alice juliet pictures. we suppose to meet fridat night, 1st she asked me to meet her at wataburger and then txt me 20 minutes later to meet at her apt instead, i waited at visitor parking area for 20 more minutes without text or call from her so i went back to my hotel. then she txt me 2 hr later and told me someone tries to break in to her apt and she thought it was me, WTF....the next day she txt me and apologize so i asked if she want to hangout and she start asking me, where did we meet and how i got her number, its like she forgot we ever talked, kinda weird. but i explain to her and send her screenshot of our txt, she then agree to meet me at my hotel at 10pm saturday night, then at 9:30 she txt me to inform me she started her period and cant meet. this girl is a wacko and for guys who want to meet her, prepare yourself for a roller coaster ride bc she will go back and forth. good luck guys... Originally Posted by ricky.boobies
Hahahhahahaha that's wtf you get lmao!!!
Look at the bright side, you saved a grand.
  • bbkid
  • 10-09-2017, 07:22 AM
if u lookup psycho in webster you will see alice juliet pictures. we suppose to meet fridat night, 1st she asked me to meet her at wataburger and then txt me 20 minutes later to meet at her apt instead, i waited at visitor parking area for 20 more minutes without text or call from her so i went back to my hotel. then she txt me 2 hr later and told me someone tries to break in to her apt and she thought it was me, WTF....the next day she txt me and apologize so i asked if she want to hangout and she start asking me, where did we meet and how i got her number, its like she forgot we ever talked, kinda weird. but i explain to her and send her screenshot of our txt, she then agree to meet me at my hotel at 10pm saturday night, then at 9:30 she txt me to inform me she started her period and cant meet. this girl is a wacko and for guys who want to meet her, prepare yourself for a roller coaster ride bc she will go back and forth. good luck guys... Originally Posted by ricky.boobies
LMMFAO. Dewd, if this is a true story (heavy on the IF), you're the stupidest tard around. You put yourself through all of that crap for an overpriced bsc whore? Uh, surely not.

I'm fucking rolling on the floor laughing my black ass off.

So after she says she thinks it was you that tried to break into her apt you make an appointment to see her the next day only to be hit with the bloody period excuse (no PUN intended)

something wrong with both of yall. lol
  • pxmcc
  • 10-09-2017, 09:55 AM
wow. just f'ing wow.

I have no words.
yep, dumbass me, but glad i left town and never meet her so she cant blame me for shit. she said her eccie account is locked and is fucking one of the admin to get it unlock....