Fuck, I want her!

Does Jemma retire after the boob job? Keep kicking my a@@ for not seeing her. Originally Posted by pilot97
Jemma is still around, just heard from her the other day.
  • bbkid
  • 02-17-2011, 07:34 AM
Jemma is still around, just heard from her the other day. Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Me too. She and I exchanged texts earlier this week.
Holly of Houston....gotta have it. Still working on beefing up the resume to clear the screening hurdle. After that, IT'S ON, BABEEE!

I see her five times a week and every time I say I want to fuck her. There's another that gives me wood, Lara Logan. Amber, Lara has a nice rack too.

i see boobs damn big boobs
She looked pretty damn good as a brunette.

I didn't know she was 39, but she looks damn good for any age! Plus, she fucks around, lol.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/65056
  • tcx
  • 02-26-2011, 10:18 PM
I want me some of Mila with some Gia L. together
Mila use to be my Naomi or Tyra Banks she was my super model and Gia is so sexy.
Okay so can you keep a secret? LOL

there was a girl (not a provider) and we were housewives with kids and bored out of our minds. SO... we decided to flirt with the pool guy and she took her top off and i thought.. oh shit, I am gay and didn't know it!!!

does that count?
Yes it does but we are going to have to see a picture of her boobs or maybe even your boobs to be absolutely sure...
Been dying to see Justins new girl.. Or Brooke Wilde..
Nope ain't gonna say it!

Do we really know that she isn't? Because a lot of the time when she is reading the news, I get a real undertone about a weekly special at a Galleria incall.

Here she is with two other retired strippers from the Men's Club and the night manager.

Originally Posted by Wayward
I will have to watch that channel more often.
Okay so can you keep a secret? LOL

there was a girl (not a provider) and we were housewives with kids and bored out of our minds. SO... we decided to flirt with the pool guy and she took her top off and i thought.. oh shit, I am gay and didn't know it!!!

does that count? Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Now if you want to to marry ya you're gonna have to keep that pic with your bunny ears on up

But those are very nice boobs.... When ya coming to Houston??
Some chick ill bang if she comes down here

I'd nail this Colombian hottie!

Thank god shes not a provider or id be broke! Originally Posted by mojojo213

Thats the stunner from Modern Family. She has a 19 yr old son.....
  • d68
  • 02-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Brooke from Escape. I was just starting to hobby before "Black Tuesday" and never got the chance to hook up with her as an Indy before I presume she retired.
Yes it does but we are going to have to see a picture of her boobs or maybe even your boobs to be absolutely sure... Originally Posted by Wayward
LOL well, I dont have big boobs I do have big nipples if that counts for anything

Now if you want to to marry ya you're gonna have to keep that pic with your bunny ears on up

But those are very nice boobs.... When ya coming to Houston?? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
awww.. I was saving the bunny suit for you
Thanks for the compliment you made me smile. As far as Houston I have no idea but will keep you posted