Any Bankers Here? Please Comment On What a FARCE the Trump Trial Is!!

as someone who claims to have an accounting degree from an Ivy League school did you skip the class on asset valuation? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What would my accounting degree have to do with valuation methods? I learned valuations in finance and not accounting. Just FYI, if you want to try to be slick with me about what I know, at least know what you are talking about so I can take you somewhat seriously.

You really should watch and listen to folks other than idiots like Fucker Carlson so that you can make more sense in the future.

Anyway, I've already addressed the topic. My education and degrees have nothing to do with the topic; so, play time with someone who does not know the difference between accounting and finance is over for now.
What would my accounting degree have to do with valuation methods? I learned valuations in finance and not accounting. Just FYI, if you want to try to be slick with me about what I know, at least know what you are talking about so I can take you somewhat seriously.

You really should watch and listen to folks other than idiots like Fucker Carlson so that you can make more sense in the future.

Anyway, I've already addressed the topic. My education and degrees have nothing to do with the topic; so, play time with someone who does not know the difference between accounting and finance is over for now. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

so you don't know what you are talking about. thanks for clearing that up.
it was "proven" by summary judgement by a retard leftist judge and a prosecutor with an agenda.

once again .. who where the victims?

even democrats see this as a political farce. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Was Trump’s apartment 10,000 sqft or 30,000? I'm sure that's easy enough to determine. If it's 10,000 he lied by 300% to increase the value of the property. Summary judgment rather than trial would surely be proper in determining that, right?

Were some of his properties rent controlled? If they were the income from those units is easily determined, correct? If he stated the value of the income as “true market rate” rather than the actual rent controlled income as a means of increasing the property value, surely that's obviously inaccurate, right? Summary judgment rather than trial would be the proper method of disposing of that issue, correct?
You may have exceed rational limits in the amount of "ifs" used in a rationalization.

Was Trump’s apartment 10,000 sqft or 30,000? I'm sure that's easy enough to determine. If it's 10,000 he lied by 300% to increase the value of the property. Summary judgment rather than trial would surely be proper in determining that, right?

Were some of his properties rent controlled? If they were the income from those units is easily determined, correct? If he stated the value of the income as “true market rate” rather than the actual rent controlled income as a means of increasing the property value, surely that's obviously inaccurate, right? Summary judgment rather than trial would be the proper method of disposing of that issue, correct? Originally Posted by 1blackman1

once again .. who where the victims?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

This shows you have no understanding of the issues of this case. This was a civil case, not
a criminal case.

You must never have taken out a bank loan.
You may have exceed rational limits in the amount of "ifs" used in a rationalization. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Yet you provided no answers to the simple questions posed.
Again, a discussion has devolved into idiocy.

The loony MAGAs think that if they yell and scream enough, Trump will not have stolen hundreds of millions from the banks over the years. He would not have sexually assaulted anyone. He wouldn’t have had to pick his own electors. And he damned sure would never have told the mob to fight like hell and go to the Capitol.

Yet here we are. He did and MAGAs still don’t accept it.

No use debating with a rock.
The size and the scope and the long time period the fraud went on are all enormous.

Plus no contrition by Mr. Trump. Only lies and anger. These all played a part in the judgement amount.