Don't Let WTFagboy Call You a Hypocrite On Medicare

Is he still trying to divert attention from his profit taking off the backs of illegal aliens? Go figure. The admitted son of Social Security/Medicare Leeches who bankroll his lifestyle. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, and I've added the further guilt trip on him that if people like him would hire black folks, the black folks would have money and be too tired to riot, they wouldn't need as much government assistance, and fewer Mexicans would come to the US - which mean also fewer people on the government dole because half of immigrant families get government benefits.
Guys like him are wrecking the country and living like kings!
Yes, and I've added the further guilt trip on him that if people like him would hire black folks, the black folks would have money and be too tired to riot, they wouldn't need as much government assistance, and fewer Mexicans would come to the US - ... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm not sure his "clients" would tolerate living in a house ...

..... built by "those people." Besides he's an admitted racist.

..... built by "those people." Besides he's an admitted racist. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is true - but he shouldn't be able to discriminate against blacks, anyway.(or coloreds, as he calls them)

..... built by "those people." Besides he's an admitted racist. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, he does admit to racism - turns out he and everyone else, including black folks, are a little bit racist.
Yes, he does admit to racism - turns out he and everyone else, including black folks, are a little bit racist. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I do not believe "everyone is a little bit racist" ... biased, prejudiced, perhaps about one thing or another. But not "racist" .... that's a strong statement.
I do not believe "everyone is a little bit racist" ... biased, prejudiced, perhaps about one thing or another. But not "racist" .... that's a strong statement. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Everyone's a little bit racist?

Are you ACTUALLY quoting show tunes LLIdiot?

What a FAG!
I do not believe "everyone is a little bit racist" ... biased, prejudiced, perhaps about one thing or another. But not "racist" .... that's a strong statement. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You have a point there. On the other hand, what it emphasized to me was the point that if everyone is racist, the fucking liberal mother fuckers are included as racists.
Nice bump. We might as well talk about how racist WTFagboy is since he already tapped out and conceded defeat on the original topic of this thread:

I have two simple questions for you to answer without deflecting or evading. A simple yes or no will suffice.

1. Did the money that built up the trillions of dollars in assets held in the SS and Medicare trust funds come from US taxpayers? YES ____ NO ____

2. Do the trust funds earn a return on those assets? YES ____ NO ____

. Originally Posted by lustylad
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2014, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by lustylad
I have two simple questions for you to answer without deflecting or evading. A simple yes or no will suffice.

1. Did the money that built up the trillions of dollars in assets held in the SS and Medicare trust funds come from US taxpayers? YES ____ NO _x___

2. Do the trust funds earn a return on those assets? YES __x__ NO _x___

1)Illegal immigrants also contributed to SS/Medicare Trust fund of which they will not see a dime.

2) That is like earning a return on money in the bank that you have lent your gay lover lustladyboy . You butt fucking someone will not get our money back. Who else but the government would pay itself interest on funds that have already been spent?

I have two simple questions for you...

1. Did the money that built up the trillions of dollars in assets held in the SS and Medicare trust funds come from US taxpayers? YES ____ NO _x___

2. Do the trust funds earn a return on those assets? YES __x__ NO _x___

1)Illegal immigrants also contributed to SS/Medicare Trust fund of which they will not see a dime. You mean the illegals who work for you? So what? If they don't collect any benefits, it just makes the trust funds more solvent for the rest of us. That's assuming you aren't paying your illegals under the table.

2) That is like earning a return on money in the bank that you have lent your gay lover lustladyboy. You butt fucking someone will not get our money back. Who else but the government would pay itself interest on funds that have already been spent?

Ok, let's try this. You are in charge of investing the trillions in trust fund surpluses. You can either sit on the money and earn 0% (making sure it isn't “spent”) or invest it and earn a positive return. Remember what I told you – In 30 years, a dollar invested at 5% will grow to $4.32. If you don't earn anything on the money, you will have millions of pissed-off baby-boomer retirees coming after you for breach of fiduciary duties. What's it gonna be, fagboy?
Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2014, 09:12 AM

You mean the illegals who work for you? So what? If they don't collect any benefits, it just makes the trust funds more solvent for the rest of us. That's assuming you aren't paying your illegals under the table.
So you admit that illegals are contributing to SS/Medicare. About time. They contribute to lower housing prices and food costs...and in JewishLawyers case cheaper pussy. The problem is not immigration, the problem is the welfare state. Are you to ignorant to see this?

Ok, let's try this. You are in charge of investing the trillions in trust fund surpluses. You can either sit on the money and earn 0% (making sure it isn't “spent”) or invest it and earn a positive return. Remember what I told you – In 30 years, a dollar invested at 5% will grow to $4.32. If you don't earn anything on the money, you will have millions of pissed-off baby-boomer retirees coming after you for breach of fiduciary duties. What's it gonna be, fagboy?

It is the government paying itself you dumb fucking Pissburg Hillbilly. The government could pay itself 10% interest and make SS/Medicare look really fiscally sound but the God Damn Elephant in the room is the 17 TRILLION dollar debt you butt fucked monkey.

In the long run we will have to cut SS/Medicare payments to pay off the debt we have run up fighting unfunded wars. That has been my point to that dumbass chickenhawk LexusLiar...he wants to fight war after war after war....which is no problem as long as the stupid SOB knows that it is his retirement that will suffer. Are you too that stupid? .
So you admit that illegals are contributing to SS/Medicare. About time. They contribute to lower housing prices and food costs...and in JewishLawyers case cheaper pussy. The problem is not immigration, the problem is the welfare state. Are you to ignorant to see this?

It is the government paying itself you dumb fucking Pissburg Hillbilly. The government could pay itself 10% interest and make SS/Medicare look really fiscally sound but the God Damn Elephant in the room is the 17 TRILLION dollar debt you butt fucked monkey.

In the long run we will have to cut SS/Medicare payments to pay off the debt we have run up fighting unfunded wars. That has been my point to that dumbass chickenhawk LexusLiar...he wants to fight war after war after war....which is no problem as long as the stupid SOB knows that it is his retirement that will suffer. Are you too that stupid? . Originally Posted by WTF
How about we delay adjustments to SS/MCare for thirty years for those of us willing to increase our employment taxes to fund wars?
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2014, 01:40 PM
How about we delay adjustments to SS/MCare for thirty years for those of us willing to increase our employment taxes to fund wars? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
How about you pay for your wars and quit robbing SS/Medicare.

Or better yet how about the folks wanting war give up their SS/Medicare benefits....see how many of you moochers really want to go to war then.
How about you pay for your wars and quit robbing SS/Medicare.

Or better yet how about the folks wanting war give up their SS/Medicare benefits....see how many of you moochers really want to go to war then.
Originally Posted by WTF
In an actuarially sound system, I would be getting far more than I am. I'm not going to even net out what I put into it, let alone the loss of interest. You realize (you might not, since you cheat the system) there is no cap on Medicaid and Medicare taxes? So, a motherfucker would have been better off privately investing the money, especially guys like me who are good at it....
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 12:14 PM
In an actuarially sound system, I would be getting far more than I am. I'm not going to even net out what I put let alone the loss of interest. You realize (you might not, since you cheat the system) there is no cap on Medicaid and Medicare taxes? So, a motherfucker would have been better off privately investing the money, especially guys like me who are good at it.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Don't tell me are as stupid as that monkey butt fucking gay rod luctycumdumpster.

We are 17 trillion dollars in debt. We have not paid enough in taxes for you to say you are netting out in the red. You have to take that into consideration when talking sound numbers.