Damn JDude, you're not kidding....it's already tomorrow over there!! Val, come back to the states, you'll get younger!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I'll be back soon! And will feel much younger as I get my Botox done in the US ...My forehead is out of control lmao
Well this thread is officially off topic.
While staff may have more than one meaning, in this case it only has one (see section D):

Staff: the personnel who assist a director in carrying out an assigned task

I wont dispute the fact that we do have our designated area's we are charged with monitoring however that does not limit us to that area only. When needed we will remind folks about the guidelines and in certain cases we may intervene when necessary or asked to do so.

Well this thread is officially off topic. Originally Posted by Shayla
No its not my love, there is no topic here that's the beauty of it!!
btw
There was a topic?

No shit! Which is why I'm talking about botox and thinking about uploading some randoms here in a few haha
Where the hell is sixxbach when you need him?
No shit! Which is why I'm talking about botox and thinking about uploading some randoms here in a few haha Originally Posted by Valerie
I like this idea.
@JaD

What is a Houston mod doing in National giving out rules advice. You shitting in someone else's bed? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Come on Chuckie . . . a mod is a mod. Are the modtards supposed to be territorial? Granted some are . . . But if helping EA get up to speed in modtarddum is not reason enough to assist I do not what is. If a Houston modtard, in this case, over steps his authority don't you thinck St C/Johnnybax/Tbone would not say something to the modtard in question?

Damn ... can anyone believe I am actually backing a modtard? See what you did Chuck ... the world ending is on you.
Took this last week on an overnight booking where I had to me a naughty secretary...Made sure I got the toilet in the background...
Chica Chaser left ECCIE. That's what happened.

The NYC crew should get together again. IJS...... Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Just because the OP requests a thread to be closed does not mean it will be closed. If the thread is active and the members/mods want it open, open it will be.
While pics of the ladies are always nice...... keep in mind that the AD posting rules are still in effect..... Like I said before.... threADs are ok..... blatant ADs are not......... its a bit of a slippery slope there..... please be careful......

JaD
While pics of the ladies are always nice...... keep in mind that the AD posting rules are still in effect..... Like I said before.... threADs are ok..... blatant ADs are not......... its a bit of a slippery slope there..... please be careful......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I'm not starting my threADs til I'm at least back in the country ...

These are merely a random assortment on my iphone
Fair enough...... just making sure we are all on the same page her sweetheart.......

Nice rack btw.....

JaD
Woke up a few days ago to breakfast in bed, and while I thought he was doing it to be romantic, he assured me it was because he didn't want me to loose my ass!
That looks yummy! My concern is the abundant amount of beans........ "he" trying to get you gassy!?! Lmao!!!

JaD