Favorite Provider Outfits

it's pretty damn hard to beat this outfit!
Originally Posted by Mesquitor
It's not so much the outfit (don't get me wrong it's sexy), it's that sex on a stick tanned woman that makes that outfit become legendary! OMG!

She could be dressed in a snowmobile suit and look drop dead sexy hot!

BL
those tight little dresses

Agreed! I love a tight tube dress on a provider for sure!

Originally Posted by boobiepillows
  • Crock
  • 04-30-2014, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by boobiepillows
If out in public, I like these dresses, or yoga pants and a tank top.

But in most hobby situations, it's hard to beat being met at the door by a beautiful woman wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her.
Agreed. It would be easier to get her out of the towel!!

But in most hobby situations, it's hard to beat being met at the door by a beautiful woman wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her. Originally Posted by Crock
I like the John Deere tractor too

But in most hobby situations, it's hard to beat being met at the door by a beautiful woman wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her. Originally Posted by Crock
100%
what tractor? I didn't see a tractor
birthday suit
Saw the ATF the other day, and I don't ask her to wear anything special because it's not a big deal to me, so it was just a simple matching black top and underwear and barefoot. But damn, she looked as sexy as ever.

Ya shirt and panties
It's not so much the outfit (don't get me wrong it's sexy), it's that sex on a stick tanned woman that makes that outfit become legendary! OMG!

She could be dressed in a snowmobile suit and look drop dead sexy hot!

BL Originally Posted by lovesbustyblondes
You want to see lots of that kind of outfit? Go to a C&W concert. I took a provider to a C&W concert at Lone Star Park and there were hundreds of super hot girls in the obligatory HOT C&W Chick outfit, jeans shorts, small blouse, and boots. They traveled in packs, looked from 11-50 yrs old and all were amazing.
Hair up, freshly bathed, simple pearl necklace and high-end heels (non stripper Herman Munster type)
Love it when a lady owns a red, pink, or black sexy babydoll nightie. Have actually given a few to some ladies as gifts, such as the one on this former ATF.

pink.jpg
I image it depends on the situation and the girl. A clients favorite provider outfit issomething that happens unexpectedly when he sees a woman that put everything together perfectly and created a look that brings to life everything he wants a provider, or a woman, to be. Its so much more than an outfit!

If we always wear good quality clothes that fit well, and match them with a good beauty regiment, we never go wrong! Its that simple.