Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

• !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 12:16 PM
I enjoy messing with you, but I definitely don't want you banned.....This place is boring as hell without you IMO. Hell, who else would threaten to kick my ass if you were gone? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

you i never said you had to dislike it rofl

just saying a lady knows how to get a fair advantage
Pointless fuckin' thread.

There is no such thing as a permanent ban here or on ASPD. Never was.. Never will be.

St. Chris' balls never dropped and his pussy did not wither up and fall off like it was supposed to. You can't ask any staff member to do what the owner won't and never has had the courage to do.

If you think I am being a keyboard warrior and wouldn't say it to his face, you are wrong. I have in his own house and all it got me was an offer of another beer.

Post away, WP. These guys and gals with no life will continue to read your crap and your self-posted alerts.
  • !VI!
  • 11-15-2014, 05:59 AM
Pointless fuckin' thread.

There is no such thing as a permanent ban here or on ASPD. Never was.. Never will be.

St. Chris' balls never dropped and his pussy did not wither up and fall off like it was supposed to. You can't ask any staff member to do what the owner won't and never has had the courage to do.

If you think I am being a keyboard warrior and wouldn't say it to his face, you are wrong. I have in his own house and all it got me was an offer of another beer.

Post away, WP. These guys and gals with no life will continue to read your crap and your self-posted alerts. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

proof? you are just as famous as i am for throwing shit at walls.... no offense i know you are a douche bag but, no way in hell are you stupid enough to disrespect a man in his own house ijs

also St.C does not micro-manage eccie you crash dummy, and also THERE HAVE BEEN MANY PERMA BANS

it's like you talk because you think it's funny with out realizing ..." i sound like a jackass, but people will laugh huhuhu"

lol

Oh so you've just been talking out of your ass about being able to get past authentication with a proxy, because I assure you that you cannot, it won't accept from a proxy. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Smh
proof? you are just as famous as i am for throwing shit at walls.... no offense i know you are a douche bag but, no way in hell are you stupid enough to disrespect a man in his own house ijs

also St.C does not micro-manage eccie you crash dummy, and also THERE HAVE BEEN MANY PERMA BANS Originally Posted by !VI!
When I throw shit, it actually sticks.

Proof? Can you name someone whose primary handle endured a "permanent ban" that lasted more than a year? Ever?

Of course, I was fucking with St. C. a little. If I were in his shoes, I would probably have made the same decisions. As I said, I would not say anything publicly that I haven't said to his face. Now he gets to fuck with me back. I am looking forward to his response.

But don't pretend you know me. yes. Some of my posts contain some shock value. But they are usually dead on. I confront stupidity because I actually care. Stupidity gets you robbed, beat, infected, and unhappy.

WP, I don't know why you were granted a name change, but at least we do not have to pretend we don't know who you are. Your posts are why many people log on and read certain forums. You are actually entertaining. What remains to be seen is if you pose any real threat to any of the members here.

Be safe, miss IV.
Got one for you Glenn. Have a mod look into SOB. Permanent ban, he's been gone close to 2yrs already.
Got one for you Glenn. Have a mod look into SOB. Permanent ban, he's been gone close to 2yrs already. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hey Rick, should you also tell him about Humpty? Or, is his a non-permanent ban?
There was also a handle KAW that was completely wiped out. Along with every babbling post he had ever made.
*conditional clause: not including those who were guested, or paid for the work to have their profile removed along with their posts which is rarely done, or allowed to come back and/or stay under a new handle so they could keep an eye on them.
Hey Rick, should you also tell him about Humpty? Or, is his a non-permanent ban? Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Yeah I thought of Humpty Hump, but I'm not sure if he is permanent, he's been banned the whole time I've been on Eccie. But I think he just doesn't serve the time and just gets whack a moled.
Much like someone very close to me. lol
Even FWOG was allowed back
Humpty has a new handle. :P
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...&highlight=kaw

Here's the one I was talking about. Of course you can't find him or any thread he posted in because the were all wiped out of cyber space.
Humpty has new handles:P Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
FTFY lol
Asking if Humpty or Rick has new or multiple handles is a rhetorical question.

Rick is one of our poster boys for bans but we love him and always let him back to ad color and flavor to the board. He helps makes our dysfunctional family alive and alert.

Humpty is back with another handle. We think we know who it is. I keep banning him from chat.