Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

What part of the office of the POTUS qualifies as "an actual job with responsibilities" do you not understand?

Let me spell it out for you and your fellow Idiots!

The POTUS is elected by the voting public to do "an actual job with responsibilities." We pay him a salary to do so. How well it is done is not the question, only that it qualifies as "an actual job with responsibilities."

Damn I B Dumb as Shit, you are dumber than a box of rocks! Originally Posted by bigtex
Odumbo is an irresponsible failure, BigKoTex. Odumbo is still trying to blame Bush for all of the dimotard's failures. Odumbo hasn't accepted "responsibility" for one damn thing, BigKoTex.
Odumbo is an irresponsible failure, BigKoTex. Odumbo is still trying to blame Bush for all of the dimotard's failures. Odumbo hasn't accepted "responsibility" for one damn thing, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Even if true, what does that have to do with Hanoi COG's, ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY's inaccurate statement that the office of POTUS is not "an actual job with responsibilities?"

This is for you, I B Dumb as Shit:
Even if true, what does that have to do with Hanoi COG's, ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY's inaccurate statement that the office of POTUS is not "an actual job with responsibilities?"

Links to share this photo

Email & IM

HTML

IMG

Direct

Media options

Copy Download Flag as inappropriate
More sharing options

Media info

Load more

Prev Next

Sponsored LinksWant to place your ad here?Advertise on Photobucketwww.adsonar.com

Sign in now Please, sign in to add your comment.

0 comments

Upload Photos Photo Editor Photo Sharing Photo Backup Print Photos Stories Blog Advertise with Us Developer
Mobile Photo Apps Facebook Twitter Terms Privacy Policy © 2013 Photobucket

Links to share this photo

Email & IM

HTML

IMG

Direct

Media options

Copy Download Flag as inappropriate
More sharing options

Media info

Load more

Prev Next

`

Sponsored LinksWant to place your ad here?Advertise on Photobucketwww.adsonar.com

Sign in now Please, sign in to add your comment.

0 comments

Upload Photos Photo Editor Photo Sharing Photo Backup Print Photos Stories Blog Advertise with Us Developer
Mobile Photo Apps Facebook Twitter Terms Privacy Policy © 2013 Photobucket

- See more at: http://media.photobucket.com/user/el...f.html?filters[term]=idiot&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=20#sthash.agb 9qjKP.dpuf
- See more at: http://media.photobucket.com/user/el...f.html?filters[term]=idiot&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=20#sthash.agb 9qjKP.dpuf Originally Posted by bigtex

. You just proved you are the "idiot", BigKoTex.
Each and every one of those images serves as yet another reflection of how dumb I B Dumb as Shit actually is!

This is for you:

Each and every one of those images serves as yet another reflection of how dumb I B Dumb as Shit actually is!

This is for you: Originally Posted by bigtex
Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather have a Budweiser, BigKoTex: the "idiot". BTW, Odumbo's performance to date is pathetic.
What does this have to do with the OP Corpy, you thread hijacking cut and paster?

BTW -- Nice meltdown.
that's a new world record for a cut & paste, congrats
It's his specialty. At least you gotta be grateful that he isn't repeating the same posts over and over and over and over and over... Again.
Can you be a dick AND a pussy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Him is a hermaphrodite!
that's a new world record for a cut & paste, congrats Originally Posted by JCM800
Hanoi COG's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY and I B Idiot deserve nothing less!
that's a new world record for a cut & paste, congrats Originally Posted by JCM800
The only one who "cut & paste" was BigKoTex, JCM800. Hopefully, you're smart enough to realize that -- especially since his ignorant ass gleefully and idiotically takes credit at:

Hanoi COG's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY and I B Idiot deserve nothing less! Originally Posted by bigtex
As you say, BigKoTex, U B Idiot!

Him is a hermaphrodite! Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You're a moron, MasterDickMuncher.
Has got to be a new high in stupidity .
clouds growing dark.

I believe another meltdown is about to begin.
Over-under on when the shit swimmer explodes?

I'm predicting Wednesday evening sometime...
And this was written by the same idiot who has yet to comprehend that the POTUS is "an actual job with responsibilities." Originally Posted by bigtex
Over-under on when the shit swimmer explodes?

I'm predicting Wednesday evening sometime... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm predicting you will be DippingShit out of your boyfriend BfTex's ass Wednesday evening. You are the "DIPSHIT" of the year.