Indys new site

I’m gonna go ahead and make hashtags for #CWSE #CWSSTPATSDAY #CWSTKSGVNG
#CWSNYE #CWSHALLOWEEN #CWSSBBQ
Actually to be nice for a change, I don't think DG had anything to do with the site going down the first time (I have zero clue about the other times because I paid no attention to that site after the initial whatever happened). I was online and we were both posting on the barter thread and she was busy making fun of a member in VPE code when it went down. Definitely not the actions of someone who knew the site was about to go offline.

Just sayin........
This is good stuff.
#CWSC Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Hey PI, you finally figured out CWSC!!!!!! Pretty good isn’t it?
I’m gonna go ahead and make hashtags for #CWSE #CWSSTPATSDAY #CWSTKSGVNG
#CWSNYE #CWSHALLOWEEN #CWSSBBQ Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
If the shoe fits..............
DG. I think you misded one.... #cwsmy500dollars
DG. I think you misded one.... #cwsmy500dollars Originally Posted by roxtar
Now, that's a good hashtag.
DG. I think you misded one.... #cwsmy500dollars Originally Posted by roxtar
LMFAO.....#truth

Good you made it over here. They won't steal from you.
I see you are still being a shill for them. All you need to do is open your eyes and just look at the comments on this thread. You are the only one saying anything positive about TOS and their new site

As to stating your opinion and moving on, I guess that doesn't go for you since you have about 10 posts on this thread.

But you know, this is a discussion board and people can post what they like. I am glad others have posted the truth on this thread - but go ahead and think it is all bashing and nonsense Originally Posted by berryberry
Noted, peace lol
Maybe she will be willing to work it off....i need a website...

Www.ScammedInTheSilevrMine.com.... Its going to a support group site and a safe space��

. Flmafo....��

It's like that bad friend that borrows money, $500 is cheap to get rid of them
Only difference is...We were never friends

https://youtu.be/78-4RobJQ0Y

Bronx tale...relivent clip...
in my 30s. still can't figure it out. looks nice.
Ok....wtf does cws....whatever mean?
I see you are still being a shill for them. All you need to do is open your eyes and just look at the comments on this thread. You are the only one saying anything positive about TOS and their new site

As to stating your opinion and moving on, I guess that doesn't go for you since you have about 10 posts on this thread.

But you know, this is a discussion board and people can post what they like. I am glad others have posted the truth on this thread - but go ahead and think it is all bashing and nonsense Originally Posted by berryberry

Thanks Charlie. I am wondering the same thing. Though I admit I don't care to waste my time thinking too hard on it. That community lost all credibility with me, if they had any to begin with, in 2008.