Trump pulling away!!!!

• R.M.
  • 10-07-2024, 01:48 PM
This is something I just don't get with that hooker Harris crowd. She's one of the Nazis who created Sesta Fosta.
Now this board is not as valuable as it was regarding ads for the ladies.
No more of that.
Rates on reviews and other things associated with it.
You folks are shooting yourself in the foot and voting for it. Make it make sense.
And Trump signed it, so it’s a wash. Let's not pretend otherwise.
And Trump signed it, so it’s a wash. Let's not pretend otherwise. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Yep. Backpage disappeared in 2017. Not 2016.
  • R.M.
  • 10-07-2024, 04:21 PM
And Trump signed it, so it’s a wash. Let's not pretend otherwise. Originally Posted by HDGristle
You ready to walk every where?
Harris is a hooker?

LOL!

Is that why Trump is pulling away?
Harris is a hooker?

LOL!

Is that why Trump is pulling away? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She’s a CommieHo. That’s why Trumps pulling away!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHA
You ready to walk every where? Originally Posted by R.M.
Why would I walk? I'd have minions to pull my regal chariot in exchange for proximity to greatness
62% Latinos for Trump

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/137715

Trumps pulling away!!!!!!!!
... Trump LEADING all-about the countryside! ... ...

In the "red states" he's supposed to Win - and in almost all
the "swing states"... Not just leading in Pennsylvania, but in
Michigan and Wisconsin also! ... ... ...

... America Loves TRUMP! ... He's Pulling Away!

#### Salty
I WON THE LAST TWO DEBATES, ONE WITH CROOKED JOE, THE OTHER WITH LYIN’ KAMALA. I ACCEPTED THE FOX-NEWS INVITATION TO DEBATE KAMALA ON SEPTEMBER 4TH, BUT SHE TURNED IT DOWN. JD VANCE EASILY WON HIS DEBATE WITH TAMPON TIM WALZ, WHO CALLED HIMSELF A KNUCKLEHEAD! I AM ALSO LEADING IN THE POLLS, WITH THE LEAD GETTING BIGGER BY THE DAY - AND LEADING IN ALL SWING STATES. THE FIRST THING A PRIZEFIGHTER DOES WHEN HE LOSES A FIGHT IS SAY THAT HE “DEMANDS A REMATCH.” IT IS VERY LATE IN THE PROCESS, VOTING HAS ALREADY BEGUN - THERE WILL BE NO REMATCH! BESIDES, KAMALA STATED CLEARLY, YESTERDAY, THAT SHE WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN JOE BIDEN, SO THERE IS NOTHING TO DEBATE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER! DONALD J. TRUMP

Trumps pulling away!!!!!!
Lol. Thanks valued poster. Trump's claim of a win is a joke. The rest of this drivel is a complete concoction based in desperateness.

Trumps being beaten by Harris nationally by over 2.5 on 538, and in PA it's still tight but Harris showing. 1 pt lead.

But I understand those memes aren't gonna post themselves or spread more disinformation.

Good job
You have a pathological liar who truly doesn’t give a rats ass about anyone but himself and few of his buddies, a guy who’s been bankrupt so many times that it’s literally a joke. Then on the other side you have an almost un American lady who’s immigration record the the BS about transgenders is alarming IMO. They both suck!

People cry and blame inflation 100 percent on Biden and while he is responsible for oil n gasoline which trickles thru the economy but the jacked up pricing on cars, construction materials is 100 percent trump with his oversized tariffs. While it ended up easy 401k money knowing us steel companies would jack prices to gouge everyone so they could build a mill along w huge stock repurchases and bonuses at the cost of the American public…add the tax cuts to the wealthy and it’s a recipe for inflation in a big way.

So pick your poison, it’s ashame these two hacks are the choices.
His lead is growing everyday!!!!

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/270209

The smart money is on Trump. He’s pulling away!!!!
https://t.me/realKarliBonne/270212

Trumps pulling away!!!!!