Ban-A-Palooza 2017 (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

• Trey
  • 03-31-2017, 04:41 AM
It looks like she got banned for outing an ass sucker. But the mods failed to correct the post where the ass sucker was wronged.

Will miss Mrs P. Gotta say I've had the ass sucker suck my ass and I think Mrs.P posts were better.
No, the ban will be reversed. AA's protection has been revoked. Originally Posted by dearhunter
No, the ban will be reversed. AA's protection has been revoked. Originally Posted by dearhunter
AA's new handle made a mockery of that protection from the get go. I think the other members besides Seeking ~P who got banned previously for (admittedly foolishly) pointing out that pyrotechnic shit show of self outing should have their sentences reduced to time served.
  • N.M.
  • 04-01-2017, 11:39 AM
It looks like she got banned for outing an ass sucker. But the mods failed to correct the post where the ass sucker was wronged.

Will miss Mrs P. Gotta say I've had the ass sucker suck my ass and I think Mrs.P posts were better. Originally Posted by Trey
Hilarious.

AA's new handle made a mockery of that protection from the get go. I think the other members besides Seeking ~P who got banned previously for (admittedly foolishly) pointing out that pyrotechnic shit show of self outing should have their sentences reduced to time served. Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8
Hence why P wasn't banned for "outting"
  • Heman
  • 04-02-2017, 11:43 AM
^^ she is flaky like you..close to be on the list of outing whores boo
  • N.M.
  • 04-02-2017, 12:57 PM
"boo this" "boo that"

Is that the best you can do to try to pretend you're black?

The "Gringo" act didn't quite work out well with your other handles, did it OUTTING BANDLE?

I guess the curry smell too strong to hide it....

Hehe...

• Heman
  • 04-02-2017, 08:59 PM
"boo this" "boo that"

Is that the best you can do to try to pretend you're black?

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

why do you think i pretend so....oh because is it the curry dude whom you've outed....hmmm

it doesn't matter if i'm curry or taco..what matters is why do you out your clients...
  • N.M.
  • 04-02-2017, 09:09 PM
lol I never outted you, dumb ass. Never even met your curry ass. I declined seeing you, sorry you never got over it.

You have been misdirecting your anger and hate towards the wrong woman for over a year now. I hope it's doing something for you, cause it sure as fuck hasn't done shit to me...

Lmao at you being black

Curry on

• Heman
  • 04-02-2017, 09:16 PM
^^ you are good at diverting stuff booo....heh
  • N.M.
  • 04-02-2017, 09:52 PM

Cry me a fucking river...

I told you I'd figure your ass out... and I did....

• Heman
  • 04-05-2017, 02:48 AM
^^^^...why do all those NBA hoes refuse to see me...

...you always live in your world of Paranoia...seek some help boo...

....please #STOPouting....

• N.M.
  • 04-05-2017, 07:50 AM
^^^^...why do all those NBA hoes refuse to see me...

[INSERTUSUALCURRYNONSENSE]
[/INSERT]

Originally Posted by Heman
lol you should've really picked a different type of cover up for this bandle my mental friend.

Real men and real black men especially the dark skin ones don't be about this bitch ass drama you live for. They be about the PUSSY.

Maybe in your next life you may be a "gringo" if you ever get to be black you'd probably be a sensitive waffle color one not a real mofo...

You should really get help about this self acceptance issue (among your other issues) ASAP....

Curry on...

Real men and real black men especially the dark skin ones don't be about this bitch ass drama you live for. They be about the PUSSY.

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
The muthafuckin truth right here!!

As y'all were.........
  • bon69
  • 04-05-2017, 03:33 PM
8 people banned off that thread already is that a record? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Happy 2 year Anniversary on eccie Natalia. Now how many times have you been banned Natalia? I can't remember any bans. Hope it has been a great two years for you.