Squirting; Turn-On Or Turn-Off?

My 1st ex was a squirter and I've had trouble finding another lady that would ride my face and cum in gushers like she did. I loved drinking her juices down, slurping away, until I couldn't take anymore. Again, any time darling......

Curious Dude Originally Posted by CuriousDude
I'm a squirter and love to do things like that ... if the talent to get me there is present its on like a fountain!
  • Holly
  • 01-30-2011, 04:11 PM
I love to squirt and love to watch other girls do it as well!!! HUGE turn on!!
I had a gf in college who squirted twice.
First time was on my couch. I was sitting and she was riding me facing away holding onto the coffee table. She came 4 times, squirting each time. She kept saying sorry after each O and squirt. It kept making me get more aroused. When I did cum, it was the most powerful one I had ever had.
Second time was while on my boat at night. We had partied with friends at the waterfront bars. On our way back to my lakehouse, we rode nude (it was 2-3 AM at this point). SHe started playing with me. I dropped anchor and we went at it on the bow cushions. I was on top, mish. She came once squirting all over by balls. I came just as hard that time as the first time she squirted.
Still one of the bet memories for me and one I use often when taking care of myself.
RCoop361 - Wow. "Assumptions"? Like you thinking I have another handle on here? I already told you I've had a handful of squirters too. I didn't have to be a pathetic loser and pay however. Do you have brain damage? Reread this thread and posts dipshit. You are so fucking stupid you should be studied.

Rachet3375 - You should have your head stomped in for linking wiki pages. Good fucking God. Are you seriously that fucking dumb?

Is it possible you two moronic motherfuckers have late stages of syphillis since you loser pieces of shit fuck whores and all? HAHAHAHA. I'd kill myself if I was ever so desperate to use a prostitute. Perverted loser piss drinkers!

REALITY - These whores think you're fucking losers too.

We encourge lively debate. This is a great example of how NOT to express yourself. Points earned and awarded
Being it appears this topic strikes a nerve for you, and I say this due to the FACT that you signed up here in Apr of last year, and this is the only thread that you have graced us with your posts. I feel I can give one more try to STIMULATE your brain back into action, although I prefer to normally stimulate for the purposes of PLEASURE. So here’s a breakdown of what I perceive from your posts.
...where is "hate it"? It's piss! Unlike most of you non pussy getting motherfuckers (being you so dislike ASSUMPTIONS, if seem you assume a lot also) (excluding when you pay) I have had a handful of squirters. One squirted so often, so much, it was gross and annoying. The female body is designed to intake fluid, not the opposite. Whatever floats your boat though piss drinkers! (I have a comment on this statement at the bottom) Originally Posted by packinganine
It's unprocessed urine. You don't have testicles so where are you storing this magic liquid? Also it usually does not happen at orgasm. I know 2 women that squirt ANY and EVERYTIME I pull out (again I have a comment on this statement at the bottom). Not to mention squirters are a HUGE minority. Do the biological math.(Here you show some sense, and acknowledging the existents of squirters) This may come as a shock to you because I know most of you w***** are doctors, lawyers and engineers during the day but Wikipedia is not the gospel. More education girls, less sucking cock! Originally Posted by packinganine
Hey Rcoop361...don't think. You're a fucking idiot. I can't think of anything more pathetic than posting a "review" on a p*********. Originally Posted by packinganine
Rcoop361, you're dangerously fucking stupid. Kill yourself. Rachet3375, Touche on the prostate gland but where'd you pull that "spongy tissue" bullshit out of? You think women can hold gallons of "squirt" in there? You're dumb and typical pathetic trash that would fuck a w**** you subhuman POS. Originally Posted by packinganine
(Again your brain tries to function, acknowledging the Prostate Gland)
RCoop361 - Wow. "Assumptions"? Like you thinking I have another handle on here? I already told you I've had a handful of squirters too. I didn't have to be a pathetic loser and pay however. Do you have brain damage? Reread this thread and posts dipshit. You are so fucking stupid you should be studied. Rachet3375 - You should have your head stomped in for linking wiki pages. Good fucking God. Are you seriously that fucking dumb? Is it possible you two moronic motherfuckers have late stages of syphillis since you loser pieces of shit fuck w***** and all? HAHAHAHA. I'd kill myself (this may be a good option for you) if I was ever so desperate to use a p*********. Perverted loser piss drinkers! REALITY - These w***** think you're fucking losers too. Originally Posted by packinganine
Realizing nothing posted has even come close to getting you to open your mind to view what facts there are about this topic. I inclined to believe maybe you were PISSED ON and was told it was a squirt. I say this due to the attitude (shown in red of your posts) you show in your posts, and I figure your freebies have experienced this attitude first hand and figured you deserved to be PISSED ON and did just that on purpose. Now you also seem to want to dwell on the fact that we here on this board to P4P with PROVIDERS, I’m sure everyone here has their own reason for being here, and you keep stating you have so much for free (there’s no such thing as free Pussy, as you will pay for it in one way or another). Which I have doubts on that statement of yours, being if you have so much for free WHY DID YOU SEEK OUT THIS BOARD
OK...no more discussions except on the subject of squirting........
I met Jules Milano one time and she covered everything in the room with either plastic or towels. I do not to this day know how she could go through that much liquid in that amount of time. I have never seen anything like it. I have seen other squirters and it seems like when they do they all just lean back with the biggest SMILES on their faces. They must get one hell of a O when they do squirt!
When I was in my late 20s, I had a girl, who was in her early 30s, that we were having sex and at one point she was riding me, moaning and I started to, very lightly, spank her and pull her hair, after about 3 minutes of that, she squirted and it was a LARGE quantity as it had me soaked as well as the midsection of the bed. After her orgasm, she started to apoligize, saying that there was one other guy from years past that made her squirt like that and he did not appreciate it. I told her that is was noting to be sorry for and we rested for about 10 minutes before I started to pound her in MISH and her moaning and screaming, I pulled on, took the cover off and I "squirted" all over her mid section and her breasts.
I thank u so much for all the good comments on squirting! For all the guys that have not enjoyed the natural way I cum there seem to be a lot of guys who seem to prefer it. Feel free to see a true squirter in action anytime as I have a new north Dallas incall!
Althouugh I've never had a provider do this for me, a lady in our office does. She is around mid 40's and can squirt bucket loads. I've seen this on more than one occassion and whoa the stories I could tell about this lady.
The time I experienced a provider squirting, the provider was in the cowgirl position. As she came, suddenly I felt a warm gush all over my mid-section. I knew what had happened, and she didn't say anything....except, "Oh, my God!" I did not find the experience distasteful at all, although the bed was soaked. And....she was temporarily exhausted from the intensity of the orgasm.

When this provider left, I began to question, "Does all of this fluid increase my risk as a hobbiest?" Well....we have all been in agreement that we each assess and accept our own risks. For me, I love squirting, but I would prefer not to experience it with a provider. And...before many are tempted to educate me....no amount of "education" from this board will convince me that extra risk is not associated with additional female sexual fluids.

Again....I like it....but only want to experience squirting within the confines of a (presumably) monogamous relationship.
im so glad u did this poll!!! i squirt and can just about everytime but i never know who wants me too..at first i was embaressed....now i just try to ask if they want me too!
im so glad u did this poll!!! i squirt and can just about everytime but i never know who wants me too..at first i was embaressed....now i just try to ask if they want me too! Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
Making a mental note of that............and of the next trip you make here to see it in action.......lol
Here is the link to my Squirting video

http://foxymaxxiroxx.rare-companion.com/movies.php

Password - mandykay

ENJOY!
Maxxi, That's so fuckin' hot!