Who's your fantasy fuck? Tv, Movies, Celebrities, and historical figures?

Well didn't she get fat for awhile??

Is that a recent pic then Darth??

Originally Posted by muffin101
She's preggers so if she looks "chubby" in a rent pic that may explain a lot
I've often wondered if there was ... how do I put this ... a reverse type of "casting couch" for male actors? Or just a casting couch for guys at all in Hollywood?

I bet there is. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
And if there isn't and you're looking to start something I may know someone that's interested
Mila is currently pregnant, but still ... IJS
Yep. The French chicks loved him. Originally Posted by TinMan
They also love Jerry Jones. What's your point?
She's preggers so if she looks "chubby" in a rent pic that may explain a lot Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Mila is currently pregnant, but still ... IJS Originally Posted by DarthDVader

No no I mean she went thru a phase with Ashton where the media was getting on Mila for being "low maintenance"

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/201...or-photos1021/

She was fired from Christian Dior:

http://www.celebitchy.com/258281/was...loppy_too_fat/

Totally didn't know that Mila's currently preggo,

Been on Eccie too much.

Well, fuck Dior ... she still looks superhott ... Not many girls look as sexy as she does even with the extra pounds she carries against the weight she lost for the Black Swan Movie - down to 95 lbs ...
Just look at that sexy face and eyes ... she just hypnotizes you ...

Comparing Mila Kunis and Kiera Knightley 2 girls on the same level, I choose Mila any day today ...

Id be crazy if I didnt want to do her now ... but to each its own ... Just sayin'
hey never said she wasn't hot lol

Sophia Loren in her prime.
That women just flat out turns me on. I would have liked the chance to just wear her out.
Is that really her in the bottom photo? It doesn't look like her. Plus, that looks like a boob job, and I'm pretty sure God gave Sophia hers.
Wasn't sure. Could be a fake, but it got my imagination going so I copied it.
Is that really her in the bottom photo? It doesn't look like her. Plus, that looks like a boob job, and I'm pretty sure God gave Sophia hers. Originally Posted by TinMan
Sophia did get nekkid in one of her first films (before fame). I believe she was an extra.
Olivia Munn

Michelle Monaghan

rhona Mitra

Candyhips

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few more
Is that really her in the bottom photo? It doesn't look like her. Plus, that looks like a boob job, and I'm pretty sure God gave Sophia hers. Originally Posted by TinMan
Boob jobs weren't that good at all, when that photo was taken.
No one but me wants Jennifer Aniston ?

I'd love some time with her. Maybe to understand why she cant seem to hook a guy for the long haul.

Opie and Anthony used to jecture that she either; 1) she is naturally stinky down there, or 2) just doesn't know how to please a man.
Who doesnt remember Claudia Cardinale ...