Trigger Trumptards

you can almost feel the LOVE in this thread Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thread is supposed to be trigger Trumptards, but things went off-topic. Guess the mods don't care.
Thread is supposed to be trigger Trumptards, but things went off-topic. Guess the mods don't care. Originally Posted by Presj22
Or us Deplorables don't "get triggered" like your liberal friends....
Or us Deplorables don't "get triggered" like your liberal friends.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Then why did y'all storm the Capitol last year? That's the definition of triggered lol

Or how about when your fearless leader wouldn't even attend the inauguration of his successor?
Thread is supposed to be trigger Trumptards, but things went off-topic. Guess the mods don't care. Originally Posted by Presj22

i think the real question is what's the point of trying to trigger certain posters in the first place?

maybe the mod squad should look into that?
Or us Deplorables don't "get triggered" like your liberal friends.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Apparently y'all do...

i think the real question is what's the point of trying to trigger certain posters in the first place?

maybe the mod squad should look into that? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hmmmm

clearly he has overestimated himself and underestimated his target audience

Hmmmm Originally Posted by Presj22

is that a tacit agreement your intention was to target certain posters and that you agree the mod squad should consider the intent of your thread as such?

thank you valued poster
is that a tacit agreement your intention was to target certain posters and that you agree the mod squad should consider the intent of your thread as such?

thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I was told by a mod that members own political affiliation is not their concern. Individual Insults are different
I was told by a mod that members own political affiliation is not their concern. Individual Insults are different Originally Posted by Presj22

then you've answered your own question why the mods don't consider bringing up the other side of the political equation hijacking your thread

so glad i could help clear that up for you
Anybody besides op triggered yet?
then you've answered your own question why the mods don't consider bringing up the other side of the political equation hijacking your thread

so glad i could help clear that up for you Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I've received warnings for hijacking political threads more than once. Why it doesn't apply here, I have no idea.
I've received warnings for hijacking political threads more than once. Why it doesn't apply here, I have no idea. Originally Posted by Presj22

you can always help 'em out and rtm any post you think is hijacking

as for trumptards i don't know what that means so how could i be triggered by it?

now Bidentards is another matter. them i know. they chase imaginary Trumptards.

BAHHHAAHHAAAA
Anybody besides op triggered yet? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You couldn't trigger me if you tried
You couldn't trigger me if you tried Originally Posted by Presj22

i just did
you can always help 'em out and rtm any post you think is hijacking

as for trumptards i don't know what that means so how could i be triggered by it?

now Bidentards is another matter. them i know. they chase imaginary Trumptards.

BAHHHAAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Seems like hitting that RTM button means your triggered. Whoever has been hitting that on me is Def triggered. I imagine that's probably someone with a rock star image...a wanna be mod...maybe I'm reaching, idk