Laney1 is the best I've ever seen. Really!

[/B]

What The... .????

Homer? Is that you?? Originally Posted by SeX PisToL

I think it was my twin.

This is the Leslie Lane threAD I've been waiting for! Thanks Jay! You've outdone yourself yet again! After the mistaken identity fiasco you created against Sire, I really didn't think you could have something bounce back in your face like that again. I've been proven wrong.

Leslie Lane, I adore you. You are a gorgeous, sweet, witty, and downright hilarious chick.

Any of you that haven't met her, your arguement has no legs. The lady is nothing short of astounding, BCD, and otherwise. If you don't appreciate her price, then you are all just content to be bottom feeders. End of story.

Maxeen, glad to see you back! Glad you decided to step in and sling some words.

Absolutely. Well. You give a mean Blow Job, but. Uhm.. Your posts are very juvenile, and don't really show you in your best light. I mean that with the UPMOST respect.
As Sixx says.. IJS! (the smiley makes it all ok).

Homer, thanks for keepin' it status quo.

Now, Leslie, about that helicopter ride...

Kumbaya indeed.
You and Maxeen should hook up Originally Posted by Absolutely
I Absolutely agree..........and call me when you ladies do hook up.

**just a comment from the peanut gallery**
This is the Leslia Lane threAD I've been waiting for! Thanks Jay! You've outdone yourself yet again! After the mistaken identity fiasco you created against Sire, I really didn't think you could have something bounce back in your face like that again. I've been proven wrong.

Leslie Lane, I adore you. You are a gorgeous, sweet, witty, and downright hilarious chick.

Any of you that haven't met her, your arguement has no legs. The lady is nothing short of astounding, BCD, and otherwise. If you don't appreciate her price, then you are all just content to be bottom feeders. End of story.

Maxeen, glad to see you back! Glad you decided to step in and sling some words.

Absolutely. Well. You give a mean Blow Job, but. Uhm.. Your posts are very juvenile, and don't really show you in your best light. I mean that with the UPMOST respect.
As Sixx says.. IJS! (the smiley makes it all ok).

Homer, thanks for keepin' it status quo.

Now, Leslie, about that helicopter ride...

Kumbaya indeed. Originally Posted by SeX PisToL
Bottom feeders???

So your saying anyone who doesn't choose to pay or can't afford to pay $700 ( which keeps you in range for 99% of the ladies out there) is a bottom feeder and 99% of the ladies are bottom dwellers.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Damn... I wanted to derail u both before I retire...
But Blendiepoo you know. You know how much I loved Big Papa (may he rest in peace). I had no clue he hadn't signed the will before taking him off life support. I miss him sooo much. Why, oh why Big Papa. Why did you forget to sign?! I remember it like just yesterday, you were lying there so peacefully. I was wiping a little drool off the side of your mouth as I began the countdown. If only I'd shown you my "rose buds" one last time, if only I'd taken the time to read the fine print. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1
From happier times:

Bottom feeders???

So your saying anyone who doesn't choose to pay or can't afford to pay $700 ( which keeps you in range for 99% of the ladies out there) is a bottom feeder and 99% of the ladies are bottom dwellers.

I KNEW, that'd getcha!

For the record, not EVERYTHING Ms. Lane does is 700 rosebuds!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by homer13
HMMMmmmmmmmmmmm...... Your new stolen article.

Damn... I wanted to derail u both before I retire... Originally Posted by Mr Blonde

From happier times:

Originally Posted by blenderhead
AAAaand.
Homer, thank you very much. I accept your apology and would also like to admit I wasn't at my best then. I made myself vulnerable to it and that was my fault. I truly believe I'm better for it now though. I look forward to turning a new leaf with you.

Sixx stands up for Absolutely because they're friends. By him saying she calls it like she sees it... Well so do I. So there you have it. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I am friends with Abs? Nope, she just gives the best BJ I have ever had because the other one quit. I haven't seen Abs in a good long while.

I have spent more time with you non BCD than I ever have with absolutely.....

sixx
I'm annoying as heck. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1
Wrong! Well, at least partially wrong!

The only thing I find annoying about the lovely Miss Lane is when we are unable to mesh our schedules.

Maxeen is correct, Leslie is gorgeous and a lot of fun to spend quality time with.

Truth be known, I almost had both Maxeen and Leslie to myself about a year ago. We were set to meet at a restaurant on 183. Unfortunately Max had a last minute change of plans, forcing Leslie and I to improvise, without Max!

Oh well, perhaps the 3 of us will get together one day soon!

I can only hope!
I really didn't think you could have something bounce back in your face like that again. I've been proven wrong.

Leslie Lane, I adore you. You are a gorgeous, sweet, witty, and downright hilarious chick. Originally Posted by SeX PisToL
Bounce back in my face? Shit derringer, go back and read the thread title, and original post. We now have what, 5 or 6 pages of posts that completely support my original observations. Whatever her name is today, along with you and a few other faussie individuals have clearly demonstrated how perceptive I am.

She caught me off balance with the vulnerable, suicidal, " I'm gone for good" shit but then demonstrated in no time that my original synopsis was right all along. She is really good no?
  • Qziz
  • 11-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Really, is the negativity necessary?

I've met ALL the women involved in this thread. They are all good people. They all have issues. They are all still good people.

I would pay Leslie Lane's fee, and more. She's worth it. And that is a decision each needs to make for themselves - and not judge others for it. We're all here for our own reasons, and judgement is awfully low on that list of reasons. If you don't want to see someone, there's no reason to pile on and reinforce that - just move on and let those who would, do.
We (Local Staff) have received more than one request to close this thread. I am not sure why???? This has been some of the most civilized disagreement I have seen in the Austin Forums of late.

If you don't like this thread or it's direction, then STOP POSTING!! I can't understand why the very people asking that it be closed are also folks that continue to keep it alive.

Anyone who gets cute and tries to incite the others (who are obviously having a great time with this one) will be sanctioned.

Carry On.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • Sire
  • 11-13-2012, 08:57 PM
Homer, thank you very much. I accept your apology and would also like to admit I wasn't at my best then. I made myself vulnerable to it and that was my fault. I truly believe I'm better for it now though. I look forward to turning a new leaf with you. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
This is so wonderful! Let the healing begin!

Bounce back in my face? Shit derringer, go back and read the thread title, and original post. We now have what, 5 or 6 pages of posts that completely support my original observations. Whatever her name is today, along with you and a few other faussie individuals have clearly demonstrated how perceptive I am.

You, INDEED, are a the Master of Perception!!

She caught me off balance with the vulnerable, suicidal, " I'm gone for good" shit but then demonstrated in no time that my original synopsis was right all along. She is really good no? Originally Posted by Jay Walker
You are correct. She IS good. She did it to us all again. I think Sex Pistol's post was meant to be as tongue in cheek as your own.

Oh, and also, I'd like to add.. she IS VERY good!

Really, is the negativity necessary?

I've met ALL the women involved in this thread. They are all good people. They all have issues. They are all still good people.

I would pay Leslie Lane's fee, and more. She's worth it. And that is a decision each needs to make for themselves - and not judge others for it. We're all here for our own reasons, and judgement is awfully low on that list of reasons. If you don't want to see someone, there's no reason to pile on and reinforce that - just move on and let those who would, do. Originally Posted by Qziz
Nailed it.

We (Local Staff) have received more than one request to close this thread. I am not sure why???? This has been some of the most civilized disagreement I have seen in the Austin Forums of late.

If you don't like this thread or it's direction, then STOP POSTING!! I can't understand why the very people asking that it be closed are also folks that continue to keep it alive.

Anyone who gets cute and tries to incite the others (who are obviously having a great time with this one) will be sanctioned.

Carry On.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
An insightful thread for certain. Please don't close it. There's a bit of everything here. There's even a little healing in the community. It's so nice.
I now understand all the hype surrounding Miss LL, it's completely warranted and then some What an amazing woman and an incredible evening-morning.