Leaving Eccie

Im only posting here so people can see my name
Here to stay? We'll see after I go thru all the freaking pm's that have been forwarded to me.

Did you go to the Tara Evan school of behind the scenes harassment?

Here to stay? We'll see after I go thru all the freaking pm's that have been forwarded to me.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
LOL your a moderator and you enforce bullying good job
Here to stay? We'll see after I go thru all the freaking pm's that have been forwarded to me. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Watch out, VS - Clarice knows someone who knows someone, if you know what I mean.
Watch out, VS - Clarice knows someone who knows someone, if you know what I mean. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I know you guys come in packs to pick on people I know that much anything else
No packs. But based on what I've been reading. you should stop where you're at and look in the mirror when you say bullying.

I know you guys come in packs to pick on people I know that much anything else Originally Posted by Clarice Loren

I recall YOU private messaging me to harass and bully me...as you have done several others. Don't show your fat ass and then try to blame others for your bad behaviors. You started a rant that did NOT pan out in your favor. I tried to warn you. You should have listened. Sadly, we reap what we sow. Have you learned that lesson yet?
Wait for it.........
Wait for it......... Originally Posted by Nicolet
Hello Nicolet
Hey Danielle, how ya doing my sweet?
Doing well. About to take a nap before heading out with GD to ruin my diet on alcohol lol
How are you?
Just chillin' and watching the feeding of the trolls. Give GD a smooch for me!
Who thought Clarice was actually going to leave? Anyone?
I recall YOU private messaging me to harass and bully me...as you have done several others. Don't show your fat ass and then try to blame others for your bad behaviors. You started a rant that did NOT pan out in your favor. I tried to warn you. You should have listened. Sadly, we reap what we sow. Have you learned that lesson yet? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Any thing else? lol
Who thought Clarice was actually going to leave? Anyone? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Nope, I called it a while back. I do foresee a name change after her vacay though.....not that it will change her god awful attitude. She reminds me a lot of Miya, just bigger.