LAME DUCK PRESIDENT (OBAMA) THROWS HISSY FIT.........

Notice how "I'va Biggen" needs to use profanity? His libtard brain can't handle the facts. That is because he can't read or comprehend. Otherwise if he did read he would realize he is wrong. Instead he would rather attack someone.

I bet he blows Yssup and Yssup returns the favor by blowing Iva Biggen. I bet his real name is I'va BEGGIN as he begs Yssup for FU his A and TU his A. Bet them two go at it for hours and hours and hours. That must be the reason why they don't read or car about fact. They are to busy molesting each other!

fuck you can you hear me now stupid troll Originally Posted by i'va biggen
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2013, 09:44 PM
I noticed how COF welcomes

WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS!

but doesn't think anyone else has enough smarts to power a firefly ... tells me everything I need to know, even though I already knew it
Isn't that insulting firefly's? LOL

Well let's see. We've got Assup and EvaEkim on one side, and Dante and CC on the other.

Yep, Dante and CC. Together, the combined brainpower of Assup and EvaEkim doesn't generate enough energy to power a firefly. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is that Merriam-Webster's definition Corpy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's Merriam-Webster paraphrased, you dumb golem fuck. More literally it describes you as: cretin – dork – idiot – moron – artificial human being – ignoramus – imbecile – dummkopf, etc., etc. BTW, you're Marshall imitations are still pathetic.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/golem
Yes, ladies and gentlemen - we have a three some. CJ7, Yssup and I'va Beggin. All going after each other to see who gets sloppy seconds. Logic, facts, reading and comprehension don't matter to this trio. Just licking and slurping each other off as that is what matters. Who will blow who? Stay tuned and we will bring you updates throughout the evening!

I noticed how COF welcomes

WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS!

but doesn't think anyone else has enough smarts to power a firefly ... tells me everything I need to know, even though I already knew it Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Yes, ladies and gentlemen - we have a three some. CJ7, Yssup and I'va Beggin. All going after each other to see who gets sloppy seconds. Logic, facts, reading and comprehension don't matter to this trio. Just licking and slurping each other off as that is what matters. Who will blow who? Stay tuned and we will bring you updates throughout the evening! Originally Posted by dante0322
how old did you say you were?
Notice how "I'va Biggen" needs to use profanity? His libtard brain can't handle the facts. That is because he can't read or comprehend. Otherwise if he did read he would realize he is wrong. Instead he would rather attack someone.

I bet he blows Yssup and Yssup returns the favor by blowing Iva Biggen. I bet his real name is I'va BEGGIN as he begs Yssup for FU his A and TU his A. Bet them two go at it for hours and hours and hours. That must be the reason why they don't read or car about fact. They are to busy molesting each other! Originally Posted by dante0322

I have to talk down to your level so there is understanding. you have fuckrd up all the responses you have made. your only admirer is grandma from Wichita who has the brains of a bug. you two will have a great time together if you can work out who pitches and who catches.
Well let's see. We've got Assup and EvaEkim on one side, and Dante and CC on the other.

Yep, Dante and CC. Together, the combined brainpower of Assup and EvaEkim doesn't generate enough energy to power a firefly. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Grandma you got to the huddle late as usual and picked the losing side but with your limited IQ it is a normal (can I use that term?) reaction have fun playing with the B squad.
I am sure you are moronic it is showing .Keep digging. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only real Moron is you, and it always shows. If you dig into your family tree you might find you're related to half the dupes on this board. Ya'all should have a family reunion and invite Piers Morgan as a guest speaker, In fact it wouldn't surprise me if that piece of shit isn't your second cousin. Now get your stupid ass in gear and go write those invitations you fuckin jackoff.
for a change, ACP answers a legitimate challenge with a schoolyard taunt.
It's Merriam-Webster paraphrased, you dumb golem fuck. More literally it describes you as: cretin – dork – idiot – moron – artificial human being – ignoramus – imbecile – dummkopf, etc., etc. BTW, you're Marshall imitations are still pathetic.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/golem Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think you just like saying it ....DICKshunary! Maybe you can dip that dick in fecal matter and have a DQ cone with your Dick Dinner, CORPY!

Now I know why you hate Obamacare. shit fetishists aren't covered.

that would make you SHIT OUTTA LUCK CORPY!

Sick motherfucker.
I think you just like saying it ....DICKshunary! Maybe you can dip that dick in fecal matter and have a DQ cone with your Dick Dinner, CORPY!

Now I know why you hate Obamacare. shit fetishists aren't covered.

that would make you SHIT OUTTA LUCK CORPY!

Sick motherfucker.

Don't start no shit. Won't be no shit!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Merriam-Webster described your dumb golem fuck ass perfectly: cretin – dork – idiot – moron – artificial human being – ignoramus – imbecile – dummkopf, etc., etc. And you're post exemplifies how you're still a bona fide hypocritical jackass, you dumb golem fuck.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/golem
The only real Moron is you, and it always shows. If you dig into your family tree you might find you're related to half the dupes on this board. Ya'all should have a family reunion and invite Piers Morgan as a guest speaker, In fact it wouldn't surprise me if that piece of shit isn't your second cousin. Now get your stupid ass in gear and go write those invitations you fuckin jackoff. Originally Posted by acp5762

Keep digging coon ass you are losing this one.
Keep digging coon ass you are losing this one. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh, Iam losing this one. Hahahaha, it cracks me up how serious you and Assup take this shit.
Oh, Iam losing this one. Hahahaha, it cracks me up how serious you and Assup take this shit. Originally Posted by acp5762

Serious? Seriously the delusions of the right is staggering.