Fumbling Bumbling Idiots

• WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 07:49 AM
Wrong, asshole. Soft-pedaling an investigation and predetermining its outcome for political reasons is corruption, no matter which party benefits from it.

Colluding with one political party to obtain a warrant to spy on the opposing party during the heat of a campaign is corruption, no matter which side benefits from it.

! Originally Posted by lustylad
Trumps own Justice department say s not to release the memo!

But you boys are drinking Trump Aid!

Trumps own Justice department say s not to release the memo!

But you boys are drinking Trump Aid!

Originally Posted by WTF
I told you to take the dick out of your mouth while DICKtating!
Is WTF really that dense or does he just play the part?

It seems he is fine with leaving corrupt people in place because he believes they will only be replaced with a more corrupt people.... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You've been around for 15 years on these SHMB and haven't figured it out? C'mon. WDF has a "no scale" problem. He's demonstrated that he believes that corruption is corruption, there's no degree to him. Just like his "All politicians lie" argument.

he has posted that way, meaning with illogical thoughts and feelings, for years

posting contradictions, using inapplicable comparisons, the use of off the wall non sequiturs, defending bad conduct by pointing out another's flaw, even if its only some possibility of a flaw, errors of logic, pretending to be an impartial, above the fray, arbiter who sees all sides of every matter yet is on the wrong side constantly

he finds offsetting equivalence between some inconsequential matter or false accusation or fear of some day dream of a potentiality and outright despicable scandal

all these and more have been his hallmark

so I think you are right, his issues are innate with him

but in his defense, no matter how brutal his beat down, he bounces back for more, I think he just doesn't get it and besides I have never met a dim yet with all three of these - common sense or logic or a fealty to truth - many have none of the three, some one or possibly two, but not one has all three Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You're giving WDF too much credit. His intellectual toolbox just isn't that expansive. If stumbled upon other false arguments he simply stumbled upon them.

WDF bounces back for more because of ADD/anger/latent homosexuality problems. Don't mistaken it for intellectual stamina.
You've been the jackass that is posting in bold, M T Brain Socket. You just skewered your own lib-retard-ass, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And you are the jackass that shrinks everyone's comments, like that makes them less effective. What a fucking idiot you should kept your pie hole shut on this one. You made yourself look even more foolish by commenting while doing it. LOL!
You're giving WDF too much credit. His intellectual toolbox just isn't that expansive. If stumbled upon other false arguments he simply stumbled upon them.

WDF bounces back for more because of ADD/anger/latent homosexuality problems. Don't mistaken it for intellectual stamina. Originally Posted by gnadfly
no no gnad

I know his intellectual weaknesses

I listed them in my post

don't mistake my listing of his fallacies with me crediting him with deviousness enough for all his inanities to be clever attempts at disingenuousness on his part

no, he actually thinks he is presenting brilliance and unerring skewering incisive understandings no one else can ferret out or see until he sets everyone straight

he posts false arguments not understanding their inapplicability

his fevered brain short circuits when it comes to logic or proper comparisons
MTBrain I mean pockets.

Are you really that dumb?
No, seriously, are you really that dumb?

Hillary has never been found "not guilty" n a court of law for the crimes she committed as Secretary of State or as a candidate for POTUS. There has never been a real investigation by the FBI into her crimes. The DOJ was in on the sham. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Dumb is when there that many investigations and nobody thinks she did wrong beside some outlier rednecks that are too dumb to just drop it.
If they had any proof she was guilty they would indict her. They do not even have enough for that let alone get a conviction.
Trumps whole campaign was about making her look like a bigger crook than him. In the end America regrets falling for his lies. You are part of the ever shrinking group of numskulls that are too proud to admit you were fooled.
He was under a legal obligation to redact the CIA operative's name, ya friggen MORON ! YOUR selective, LYING LIBERAL, WK FOR LUBE memory about officials in the Bush 2 administration being investigated and PROSECUTED for giving up Valerie Plame as a CIA agent must have NEVER stuck in that cum dumpster of YOURS ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No he was obligated to know it was not actually incriminating evidence you moron.
As for the rest of your rambling I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. I have never commented on any of that. I think you were just desperate to bring up your long lost lovers name again. LOL!
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 09:33 AM
You've been around for 15 years on these SHMB . Originally Posted by gnadfly
LOL, that tells one all they need to know!

I think we are all idiots for being on here, you think only a few are. I rest my case.

I think we are all idiots for being on here, you think only a few are. Originally Posted by WTF
Another false comparison. Being on here doesn't make you an idiot. Posting idiot comments does.

Originally Posted by WTF
Another idiot meme that has nothing to do with this thread. People were angry at odumbo because he never even went after the Benghazi killers.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 12:07 PM
Another false comparison. Being on here doesn't make you an idiot. Posting idiot comments does.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I know this will go over your pinhead but arguing about how smart one is or isn't ON A FUCKING HOOKER BOARD. Is stupid as fuck and does nor highlight ones intelligence.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 12:09 PM
Another idiot meme that has nothing to do with this thread. People were angry at odumbo because he never even went after the Benghazi killers. Originally Posted by lustylad
Did Fox News not broadcast to you sheep that one of the participants had been convicted?
I know this will go over your pinhead but arguing about how smart one is or isn't ON A FUCKING HOOKER BOARD. Is stupid as fuck and does nor highlight ones (sic) intelligence. Originally Posted by WTF
Straw man. (Another weak tool in your tool kit.) We're not arguing about how smart we are. We're just agreeing on how dumb YOU are.

Did Fox News not broadcast to you sheep that one of the participants had been convicted? Originally Posted by WTF
Congratulations, it took odumbo 2 years to snatch up one guy. Guess he was afraid of offending them.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 12:28 PM
Straw man. (Another weak tool in your tool kit.) We're not arguing about how smart we are. We're just agreeing on how stupid YOU are.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
do you are arguing how stpit one is....and you are making that Argument on a Hooker board!

How stupid is that numbnuts!
do (sic) you are arguing how stpit (sic) one is....and you are making that Argument on a Hooker board! Originally Posted by WTF
Once again, for the comprehension challenged snitchy - we are not arguing about how stupid one is, we are agreeing on how stupid you are.

What's your point anyway? That you are magically less stupid when you post on other sites? The stupidity resides in the poster, not the website.
What's your point anyway? Originally Posted by lustylad
I think his point is, he lost and wants to move along