This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

Thanks so much, it is quite commendable and means a lot to me personally, when someone takes the time to consider another's feelings and sentiments while withholding their own judgement and personal opinion.
Congratulations Kitty! I was another that didn't get the opportunity to meet you, but I did read your posts and wished I had made a call.

Hoping all the best for you and that special someone!
Congratulations Kitty! I was another that didn't get the opportunity to meet you, but I did read your posts and wished I had made a call.

Hoping all the best for you and that special someone! Originally Posted by TXRoadNinja
Guess I should have read the entire thread.

Good luck Ms. Kitty. If you are still seeing new hobbyist, maybe I will get a chance to meet you.
Lol... I'd be happy to meet you.
Enjoy your retirement.
Enjoy your retirement. Originally Posted by The Player
I'll try my best!
Awww.... I remember when we first met! I owe my experince to Miss Kitty who turned me on to Eccie and Ibeen raising hell ever since. Every once in awhile.. You will be miss my dear we have been through some ups and downs together but we come out on top at the end.. I am going to miss you a great deal. Your every day excitment and joy in your face when you speak about this new found lover!!! By the way he is really FuxKing Sexy like no lie for real..! I am really am happy for you and that you can settle down and not have to be sostressed out.
Much Love Always,

JWA

P.S pick up your damn phone been trying to call you
lol
I meant this thread.
Kitty,

Congratulations, you deserve some happiness.

You have always been a friend to me and I won't forget it.

Bang
Really that's all you losers got? Bumping an old thread that's almost a year old and pointing out a relationship that didn't work out? Obviously, I didn't retire. You guys are really making Dorky shine now.
Kitty,

Congratulations, you deserve some happiness.

You have always been a friend to me and I won't forget it.

Bang Originally Posted by BangOver
Bang sweetheart, I did not retire, this is just Eccie214 trying to be funny. I'll see you soon when you get to Dallas, I can't wait... you are my friend.
You guys are really making Dorky shine now. Originally Posted by KittyLamour

Careful. Throat punches can be quite painful if not fatal....ijs
Its all just foreplay.