Church's and Violence Tomorrow?

• oeb11
  • 04-15-2020, 03:50 PM
Sorry - No ribbons - just perpetuates fascist DPST Values.

I remember My college roommate came in with Umma Gumma - Pink Floyd - the colorized vinyl disc - that was different from the beach Boys!
Cream played "Born under a Bad sign" at their Royal Albert hall museum Reunion concert.

Spanish moon -Little feat"???
...Spanish moon -Little feat"??? Originally Posted by oeb11
So a trophy is right out?

That's a pretty good version. I like the version by their guitarist when he went out on his own in 1975
Why don't you two lovebirds get a room and quit hijacking this thread?
Why don't you two lovebirds get a room and quit hijacking this thread? Originally Posted by Lapdog
It's a little hard to hijack this train wreck of a thread where the OP was wishfully thinking Church violence was going to break out on Easter Sunday which has passed and lookee there no violence.
Find out what Motel 6 they're gonna be in and go have a threesome.
Why don't you two lovebirds get a room and quit hijacking this thread? Originally Posted by Lapdog
We're voyeurs. And your avatar is a dog, so quit yo sniffing while we be biff'n.
  • oeb11
  • 04-15-2020, 04:51 PM
nice change from the Lies and mis-representations of the Fascist DPST's fanatics!
Please consider some kind of cogent and constructive contribution to the Forum - fascist DPST's!
....so quit yo sniffing ... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
More like sniffling .... it's systemic.
Typical LexusLoser post. Never anything worthwhile to say, but it always inflates his post count. Still hasn't caught up to Yssup Rider yet, in spite of him being banned a half a year at a time. Fly high, little bunny!
Well, it's because our government is of the lawyers, by the lawyers and for the lawyers. More people in the criminal justice system represents more business for lawyers. Originally Posted by Tiny

this is one good reason not to have lawyers in the legislatures or congress.
  • Tiny
  • 04-15-2020, 10:03 PM
Typical LexusLoser post. Never anything worthwhile to say, but it always inflates his post count. Still hasn't caught up to Yssup Rider yet, in spite of him being banned a half a year at a time. Fly high, little bunny! Originally Posted by Lapdog
Hmm, that would explain a lot. I couldn't figure out why LL thought Oeb was insulting him in this thread when it was me. Also a couple of times in the past he came after me on economic issues when I was agreeing with him. I actually enjoyed Yssup's posts although he could be a little ADHD too. I think maybe they don't follow the threads and just start writing. I suspect they're not consciously trying to boost their post counts, it's just the way they roll.
  • Tiny
  • 04-15-2020, 10:09 PM
this is one good reason not to have lawyers in the legislatures or congress. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
We've got too many there. And they and other attorneys in the executive branch implementing their legislation make life far too complicated for many of us with their burdensome laws and regulations.
From Surrealistic Pillow - 1967 - second album - I still have it in vinyl! Congrats to Tiny and WYID!!

Grace Slick wrote the lyric for "White rabbit" - part of their eponymous album with "Somebody to Love"
Taken from :
... Originally Posted by oeb11
The Jefferson Airplane did not write "White Rabbit." Grace Slick wrote it (along with her bf's brother) and "Somebody to Love" with the group: The Great Society. Skip to 4:20 (no joke)

... implementing their legislation make life far too complicated for many of us with their burdensome laws and regulations. Originally Posted by Tiny

One way the Congress critters could simplify and return sanity to laws it to ensure all laws apply to them as well as us equally. Would also be nice if they would keep any bill down to very, very few pages, in clear language.
Typical .... Originally Posted by Lapdog
Perhaps if you'd go get laid it would help your disposition ....

.... or keep you busy on a respirator. A Win-Win for the Board.