Fans of Nikki Love

We are fun aren't we NAN
DeD, Mojo, Darth and SMI have a fat hooktard fetish......who would have thunck it...well, except for that DeD modtard......he has a reputation......ijs.
Sorry DH, I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!!!!!! LMAO
Sorry DH, I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!!!!!! LMAO Originally Posted by bustyamy
I'm pretty sure you're missing the entire concept behind the IGNORE function...just sayin'...

So go ahead and respond to this one too...
this is getting pathetic..... almost as bad as those guys with those "I love my wife" stickers on their cars. WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO CONVINCE us or yourself, sheesh. In case you havent noticed, it isnt too difficult to be busy from this board. Here's the 5 keys - give a decent bj, allow CIM, be on time, have really low rates, pretend like you enjoy it and are getting off on it cause he's so great. You could be Jabba the Hut and be busy here with those keys, there is very very very little dicretion on this board SO please stop bragging.

Shhh before anyone says it, I cant talk about discretion but at least I can laugh about it

NAN does your pic have a double meaning ? ija .....
Pathetic is ...

the number of members who ""don't like fat girls" who can clearly see the title of this post...... ARE NOT "FANS OF NIKKI LOVE" YET...chose to click on it...... chose to scan through the post untill they find some one they feel they can bother....and then post...

Forum Guidelines:

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

JEEEEZZZZ

ARE NOT "FANS OF NIKKI LOVE" Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
I'm a huge fan...chick is lard on toast!
Silly hooktard doesn't seem to understand that as long as we talk about "NIKKILOVE", we are on topic.....heh

Dammit wakeup, there you go putting bustyamy on the same page we us......where is the fun in that?
Pathetic is ...

the number of members who ""don't like fat girls" who can clearly see the title of this post...... ARE NOT "FANS OF NIKKI LOVE" YET...chose to click on it...... chose to scan through the post untill they find some one they feel they can bother....and then post...

Forum Guidelines:

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

JEEEEZZZZ

Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
DITTO, AMEN, TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!
heh Being on ignore with these two is much more fun than talking directly to them...
I can't se anything you post friend, but I assure you are off topic!!! Go fuck a hooker and post a review and contribute to this board!
I can't se anything you post friend, but I assure you are off topic!!! Go fuck a hooker and post a review and contribute to this board! Originally Posted by bustyamy
I'm pretty sure you're missing the entire concept behind the IGNORE function...just sayin'...

So go ahead and respond to this one too... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I think this is the first time I've ever quoted myself...

Oh...Nikki Love is awesome...even when she has me on ignore!
Try not to let it happen again. The only thing more pathetic than those who include others' compliments in their signature line is one who quotes himself. You have a reputation to uphold.

PLEASE don't cause me to join the Happy Hippos Hoo Hate Club and put you on Ignore as well. Now get back out there and assume the elephant stance, please.
WTF??

Big girls obviously have taken over Houston! Convert-you spinner lovers!
Repent!
Most of the posters I've seen bashing the thick & juicy women, actually aren't so unfamiliar.
I've met many of you fine gentlemen, & you nut just like you do with thin chics!
Don't be hypocritical, to those who know who I am referring to. Its not nice!

I love that ass Nikki!
WTF??

Big girls obviously have taken over Houston! Convert-you spinner lovers!
Repent!
Most of the posters I've seen bashing the thick & juicy women, actually aren't so unfamiliar.
I've met many of you fine gentlemen, & you nut just like you do with thin chics!
Don't be hypocritical, to those who know who I am referring to. Its not nice!

I love that ass Nikki! Originally Posted by bestoralntexas