what really gets you ticked off

Knew rooster had to respond somehow for the way we were abusing 'Alerts' but think that thread was useful anyway in exposing Plastic Man/Ma'am for the androgynous troll clown blowhard he/she is....LOL Originally Posted by Celso
Celso - Plastic Ma'am it is! Great handle for this poser. Rooster - I'm going to miss you as a Mod. But I won't apologize for being an offender. Play safe and take care.
yep its plastic ma'am Cuntso and PerrGay. hey PerrGay this name game is better than being back in 1st grade! you guys rock!
Jack or Tiger?..

What about silent mods?

I used to mod a board in London as a silent mod. How it worked was silents mods keep watch on the board and if they needed to ban or take action they did it with a "adminmod" handle.

However, the main mod or mods were public and handling more pressing issues.

Imho, the trust level has been lost here between many members vs mods, and It has created so much chaos. There needs to be some sort of fresh start.

There are reasons for getting banned, and it makes sense for members to be expected to respect this site' s rules. We should all be acting like adults here.

It feels like the mods do not follow a code of their own. Trying to be careful here and kind to all, my intensions are completely constructive. I get the impression the mods do follow a general code. However, this is a volunteer job, usually a hobbyiest. Now if a hobbyiest wants to be a mod, then I sort of assume they want to be a mod. Perhaps they do enjoy that position. I get it' s volunteer and hard work, but it is also a priviledge. The code for mods imho opinion needs to include that they do need to conduct professional and honest to.the board protecting this sites integrity. If a mod should be caught jeapordising that then the privilege should be revoked. They should not be less accountable to accomodate for volenteering. To accept a mod position you have to understand what you are signing up for and expected to be a role model.

I mean this thread is who you would vote for as a mod, and we can all laugh but it is important. We do need good mods and the members care. The members are less aggitated and rebelious when they feel the community is being fair and in good hands. The members are the bread and butter.

And the thing is whether "rumours" or true or not. They are out there. Mods here know what some members have seen or heard, and avoiding the rumour is creating a bad taste in a lot of members mouths. Taking a role of a mod means you have to be trusted. In order for this site to keep successful. If members, whether true or not, do not have faith in this site then they do not have a reason to contibute here or spend their money. Mod do have a heavy responsibility. They need to be respected by the gents, plus they have to help keep ladies happy and comfortable. Without that atmosphere and balance this site could fail. Maybe the mods should be paid. It should be treated as a huge resposibilty and it is the key to success here that members trust this site.

What everyone depends on here is safety, discretion, information exchange, and they count on eccie for trustworthy info.

It matters that members follow rules and respect this site. And it can get pretty juvenile here from time to time no doubt.

However, like it or not, if you keep calling the deliquents idiots and stupid and avoiding the rumours it could lead to failure. And then all you have left are a handful of hobbyiests who volunteer.

We all get it. It's a thankless job. That's why the majority does not volunteer. Mods are just regular human beings and if they happen to Fuck up it needs to be addressed. Your members deserve to not be insulted.

Everyone just stop. Start over and make things better here, and then we can all relax and have fun

And yes my spelling sucks I am ashamed and lazy :/
Ahh shit I posted in wrong thread ughh
  • GP
  • 02-02-2014, 05:11 PM
It was still a very nice read!
Ahh shit I posted in wrong thread ughh Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
added it to mod-ship opening. hope that was the one you where thinkin

It was still a very nice read! Originally Posted by GP
crap, agree.
ahhhhhhhhh that's harder than agreeing with doove
but easier than that parrot bjwstw
Cock snapping is a common occurrence.
Celso - Plastic Ma'am it is! Great handle for this poser. Originally Posted by Perryay
Ain't that the truth....good to see a poser not afraid of their feminine side....hehehe
yep its plastic ma'am Cuntso and PerrGay. Originally Posted by Plastic Man
DUDE or DUDETTE....it doesn't make you a bad girl.....lol

Captain save a hoe ticks me off all day everyday