Free condoms

Ain't nothing illegal about protected sex that law enforcement would get involved in. If anything it'll show the DFW area is safety conscience when it come to boinking. Originally Posted by Hercules
Right lol this program is not connected to the hobby in any way... use it or don't I was just sharing info...
FWIW. Lady I saw this past Friday just now saw your post and is going to order. Thanks for the share.
How do you know which industry they are? Reducing from 12.5 million to on!y 12 thousand for the whole state is a good sample, 1000 to 1. For example, we have approximately 2.5 million women in dfw, 1000 providers, so 2500 to 1. Statistically, there would be 4000 providers in the program.

Address is private info.

Food for thought Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I could probably think of 500 easier ways to catch hookers than set up a free condom sting.
I've gotten two deliveries so far. I just love to shop online! They have female condoms too which are too big for me though. They also have a "snug fit" for smaller guys and Magnums for the "OMG don't touch me with that baseball bat!" guys.
The lube you can order free is no match for Wet Platinum, and they don't have my favorite condom, but now I have over 100 of all different brands, I let a client choose HIS favorite.
And the survey is anonymous and NOT mandatory though.
I think I ordered under [email]hobagsluttyfaceherekittykittyk itty@gmail.com[email]
I got mine in less than a week.
And I did not participate in the survey, but I think I will next time. It's only polite.
I think it's just a leftover social program from the Obama administration or part of Planned Parenthood, and the administrators of said programs are trying to use up their inventory before the current administration finds it and orders it to shut down.
They have the FC2's in stock. The female condom while not very many ladies are familiar with them these are kinda expensive at Walgreens.com, 3 for $ 7.00
I just got 50 Magnums for free, Woowho! Originally Posted by waterfalllover
I like using the FC2. And use them very frequently and lots of guys seem to like them.
SKYN is my favorite and they don't have them, so I continue to buy them. However, tried the
ONE VANISH Hyperthin and it was SUPER thin. No issue with breakage even with my long nails.

So if you got this in your package, give them a try and see what you think.