Simple question: do you believe in equal justice for everyone?

But oh so truthful. Originally Posted by bamscram
You and truth could marry...no relation between you.
  • oeb11
  • 03-13-2019, 09:07 AM
I thought Obama was half white like Candace Owens, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas and Condolezza Rice Originally Posted by themystic

DPST Racist Thinking!
Nothing here - as Usual for SomeOne.
You got that right...https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...j-told-them-no Originally Posted by bb1961
What? No redstate take?

What? No redstate take?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have no answer as usual...
You and truth could marry...no relation between you. Originally Posted by bb1961

Think about it.
  • grean
  • 03-13-2019, 11:54 AM
Well, I'm not trying to compare apples to oranges. Hypothetically, if the offense was the same and it was the first time an indictment came down for that offense and the alleged crime had the same affect on the system.... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

This shit was all at the feet of Obummer and he was covering for Shillary...some pathetic fucker here...more interested in the nothing burgers on Trump...shamless fucks!!
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...j-told-them-no Originally Posted by bb1961
It would appear baser on bb's thread that the FBI did want to pursue a charge of gross negligence. The DOJ at the time shut that down.

As I have said here, there is nothing at all getting in the way of them pursuing that now. Unless the Washingtonexaminer.com is reporting an incomplete story and there is more than the public is aware of that would make charges inappropriate.
Doesn't call for a lot of comments or debate. Do you believe that anyone who commits the same crime should face the same consequences? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

No. Unless you're assuming that the surrounding circumstances, motivations, etc are precisely identical. Then my answer is yes.

After all, it would be stupid for judges to exercise judgment, right?
If you are on death row in Kalifornia then NO
I find it interesting you think you got a valid sampling that can be applied to anything let alone back up any extended chain of logic. The flaw in your comparison between your 2 examples is so obvious even you should see it.

Kavanaugh looked like he was crucified because he was losing it. Allegations were unproven. Lying trump and the repubs shoved him down America's throat. As a serving for life Supreme Court Justice. Without an election. And if you plan on using a person as an example, spell his name right. Or at least get the first letter right.
Ellison faced his accusers. Allegations were unproven. Then he was elected...for the 10th time to public office. Attorney General of Minnesota. Which you think is a higher position than Supreme Court Justice. Figures.

Your second example uses a convicted felon as opposed to a not convicted person. Another false equivalency.

As soon as I saw this thread it was obvious there were barleycorn definitions, barleycorn logic, barleycorn opinion as fact, uncharted false equivalencies, and misrepresentations ahead.
You're a funny guy.

Before we dissolve into chaos I did find it interesting that many of the leftists DON'T believe in equal application of justice...not all but many. So...
We have members of government committing very similar crimes but only the republicans are feeling the heat. In many cases there is no underlying crime. Cavanaugh is all but crucified but Keith Ellison gets elected to a more important job. Remember, there a hospital reports on the Ellison case. A petty officer goes to prison for six photos on his phone and Hillary gets to run for president after compromising hundreds of classified emails. Apparently the left doesn't care about justice. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
It must opposite day where you are.
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2019, 06:42 AM
DPST's protect their own= Regardless.
They truly do Love their Hillary!
Because that would require also taking down this country's first black president, and that ain't goinna happen. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You mean Bill Clinton?
You mean Bill Clinton? Originally Posted by dark3419
No, Harding ... since we're being facetious.
Speak much? What are you trying to say?
It must opposite day where you are. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
So says the trumpy.
You Removed~dsprotect your own too. Why do you have a problem with that?
DPST's protect their own= Regardless.
They truly do Love their Hillary! Originally Posted by oeb11