What is your newest fetish that you havent done yet?

Being topped by a super hot super passable tranny.
Taking a real cock in the ass while getting blown.
Getting pegged while getting blown.
Having my cock sucked to completion doggy style.
Getting my cock milked doggy style with a dildo in my ass.
Just watching a couple fuck while I watch hidden away.
Watching a couple fuck then being asked to join in.
Full on big ass group orgy. Dick sucking, pussy licking, ATM, PTM, Just cocks and pussies everywhere.
Take my word for it. Dallas is the energizer bunny and one that is not to be missed.
bump

TimToolman ask and ye shall recieve(pm me)

awww thx Tucson!
I am askinh
pm sent
pm sent Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well TTM, I'm sure we'd all enjoy a fully detailed Encounter Report of what looks to be a very interesting meeting between you and Miss DR, given her considerable, uh...how to say it?...range?!
  • Go4it
  • 10-14-2020, 01:04 AM
opps
I'm in for this.
A cuckhold evening watching my lady friend, and/or a bukakke party.
I hav a client wanting to host a group orgy similar to this in hot springs I hav a t girl bi chicks and a very Hot bi male sub love all your fetishes!
Having done so many edging sessions in the past, and thoroughly enjoying the endorphins that course through your body when you can go 3 or 4 or 5 hours, I hated having to leave the room to relieve the bladder and losing the moment and/or having to start things back up again. Although when you do, the release of the bladder can feel similar to a very light, extended orgasm. I have been working on being able to maintain an erection through it and by still providing stimulation while releasing it can feel even better that a cumshot. The long build up usually creates a better filtered urine, very clear and clean in appearance with no odor. I have found it also produces a lot of it that I can control better with starting and stopping (like being able to lightly multiple orgasm on que but with a more watery substance than cum).

I experiment by drinking a ton of water then using a diuretic (like hydrocut) to help increase this play time activity.

So now I fantasize about an edging session with a beautiful, fit greek goddess with impeccable hygiene that wouldnt mind indulging in some water sports play and allowing a no holes barred entry without concern of stopping to go to another room for a break. I want to see if I can control myself and experience the same (or better) feelings while still engaging in rhythmic intercourse, releasing both inside and outside of her in a very wet and wild session.
Having done so many edging sessions in the past, and thoroughly enjoying the endorphins that course through your body when you can go 3 or 4 or 5 hours, I hated having to leave the room to relieve the bladder and losing the moment and/or having to start things back up again. Although when you do, the release of the bladder can feel similar to a very light, extended orgasm. I have been working on being able to maintain an erection through it and by still providing stimulation while releasing it can feel even better that a cumshot. The long build up usually creates a better filtered urine, very clear and clean in appearance with no odor. I have found it also produces a lot of it that I can control better with starting and stopping (like being able to lightly multiple orgasm on que but with a more watery substance than cum).

I experiment by drinking a ton of water then using a diuretic (like hydrocut) to help increase this play time activity.

So now I fantasize about an edging session with a beautiful, fit greek goddess with impeccable hygiene that wouldnt mind indulging in some water sports play and allowing a no holes barred entry without concern of stopping to go to another room for a break. I want to see if I can control myself and experience the same (or better) feelings while still engaging in rhythmic intercourse, releasing both inside and outside of her in a very wet and wild session.
Public humiliation. I can get really mean and I need someone to take my anger out on. Someone genuinely pathetic that doesn’t even deserve to breathe the same air as me. Originally Posted by Guest032520
I know this is an old post... But I would love to try this.
I experienced my 1st golden shower last week. It felt so warm.
Who is going to host this all out fetish fest...