Alert: member is a rapist and threatens lives

A mod said to stop and still you had no impulse control...
Dude...
1) People were wondering about the handle, not a name. Given the circumstances, that's pretty damned normal. No fucking outing involved with just a handle.
2) Jesus fucking Christ. These people who want to attack anyone who has reasonable questions... yeah man, they have questions, they must be rapists themselves...

You [edited to avoid points]. Why wouldn't she simply provide a (non-outing) handle for something like this? She DID post it in Co-Ed. As noted previously, never should have been in Co-Ed (which she surely knew) and then of course exactly this sort of shit would happen. People would naturally question motivation... and thus, veracity. Good God. Originally Posted by Bobave
She actually posted in Alerts first... and it got moved here... and she may very well have meant to put it in Infoashare (she wouldn't be the first person to fuck up and post in alerts instead of Infoshare)

If a mod is feeling kind and/or benevolent-- perhaps a move to Infoshare would be in order given the nature of both the subject, and the nature of some members of the board?
Abe - GO FUCK YOURSELF. You think it’s a secret around here of how you take advantage of newbies? There are some idiots that pat you on the back like you’re some cocksman but all you do is spend some money.

I’ve met with Dani and she would rank in the top 10 sweetest girls here.

Seems biggest issue you have is with the name of a rapist being revealed - the answer to why you have an issue with this is pretty obvious jerkoff.
a not-so-secret admirer.. business as usual..
Abe - GO FUCK YOURSELF. You think it’s a secret around here of how you take advantage of newbies? There are some idiots that pat you on the back like you’re some cocksman but all you do is spend some money.

I’ve met with Dani and she would rank in the top 10 sweetest girls here.

Seems biggest issue you have is with the name of a rapist being revealed - the answer to why you have an issue with this is pretty obvious jerkoff.
Originally Posted by TheEccie214
2 reviews and neither contain Dani, then you start off by telling someone gfy? It's a fair question by Abe and a fair response by Dani for the most part. Your response deserves a throat punch and a laugh.
Has shit around here gotten so crazy that *I* am the calm one?

Dafuq. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qeWduNomDqY

Best single line from a movie, Broadcast News, that is full of great lines.
2 reviews and neither contain Dani, then you start off by telling someone gfy? It's a fair question by Abe and a fair response by Dani for the most part. Your response deserves a throat punch and a laugh. Originally Posted by E21932
I would be glad to meet for you to deliver on your threat of physical violence but your comments before the threat tend to lead me to believe you are too naive and stupid to follow directions.
a not-so-secret admirer.. business as usual.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Yeah, it’s business as usual for me to not like predators.
No threat, just observational humor. You can find me on the mat Monday thru Saturday at next-gen in Frisco between 4 and 7. Just come and ask for Pineapple. We can talk like men there or roll around on the mat. If not, relax a bit. Or PM me to discuss off the board.
man i might come by just to shake your hand haha..!
No threat, just observational humor. You can find me on the mat Monday thru Saturday at next-gen in Frisco between 4 and 7. Just come and ask for Pineapple. We can talk like men there or roll around on the mat. If not, relax a bit. Or PM me to discuss off the board. Originally Posted by E21932
OSS.
  • Crock
  • 03-12-2018, 04:07 PM
rape - as soon as the call is received, the police are immediately dispatched. if the perpetrator is present then he is arrested on the spot. period. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Wrong. So very wrong.

And you've said some pretty crappy things in this thread, Abe. I know we don't come to this board to be good little boys and girls, but your attitude here was a bit disgusting.