What or Who do you think about while you...

I think about those blowjobs London gave me in Memphis that time, LOL. I also think about Valerie, SweetBrandy256 Originally Posted by pipefitter73
awhhhhhhhh so sweet.....
I think about those blowjobs London gave me in Memphis that time, LOL. I also think about Valerie
Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Aww....
Oh sure...they get the sweet comments and I get "Well I remember the bj." Story of my life lol.
Oh sure...they get the sweet comments and I get "Well I remember the bj." Story of my life lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
LOL...it's Your own fault you're remembered for that skill. Ya must be damn talented....nothing wrong with that, sexy butt!
Still, even boyfriends only remember that and the meals. I thought my personality was my number one selling point ha ha. Guess not!
Still, even boyfriends only remember that and the meals. I thought my personality was my number one selling point ha ha. Guess not! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well, since we've never...ahem...."played" nor have you cooked for me....all I have to go on is your kind acts and that HOT Azz avatar that's always staring me in the face when I get on here.....You can moon me any time, hon!
Shhh...only you and a few others know about the "kind acts" lol. Would not want my haters to know I have a heart or anything.
Its always about the BJ when comparing ladies both civie and providers. LOL
Shhh...only you and a few others know about the "kind acts" lol. Would not want my haters to know I have a heart or anything. Originally Posted by London Rayne
oops! too late...my bad...u can spank me if ya like...
I am just glad to see you posting in National again....stay with us will ya!!
Thanks! I'll do my best to keep up!
Oh sure...they get the sweet comments and I get "Well I remember the bj." Story of my life lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Might be because it was very memorable .