My Hairy Pussy

bliss is bare again .. disappointed but still tasty ... I saw her yesterday ... omg !!!
Bare or furry I'm sure that Bliss is the best tasting in the business! She's on my list to see for sure!
WTG Bliss!!
PJ

bliss is bare again .. disappointed but still tasty ... I saw her yesterday ... omg !!! Originally Posted by cockofold
Love it just freshly waxxxed , yummmmmy !!!!
All I can say is: waxing the kitty has got to fucking hurt. Ouch.

On a side note, was at Mockingbird and 75 this weekend and saw a California based brazilian wax parlor called "The Pretty Kitty". http://prettykittywax.com
Very imaginative and cute.
I prefer a little bush and neatly trimmed, there's just something more erotic, natural and sensual with hair down there ( pubic hair holds pheromones). IMO A woman should be natural and to hell with that completely bald look.... just doesn't look right lol. In my civvie relationships i've asked them to grow it out. I was suprised by the response I received..like realllyyyy, you like pubic hair?...you damn right I do. What's interesting though is how culture may play a part in how below the waist is groomed or not. In my experience Asian women tend to go more natural. When I was stationed in Korea every Korean or Filipina woman I hooked up with had a well maintained bush and meticulous about hygiene. Even while in Honduras the girls seemed to prefer being natural; however that was the early 2000s. Ultimately how a lady is groomed is not the deciding factor in whether or not I choose to see her, I take into account other things just like most people. WALDT
Landing strips are perfect! They make us look like women and leave the goods bare. Full bushes are dirty and hot...I imagine.
To be perfectly honest, I like the look of a kitty when it's soft and fuzzy. I've never had really done DATY so I can't comment on bare or not bare during that activity.
I have never been fond of a shaved pussy not that I'm looking for the seventies bush to resurface but a nice trimmed shrub is pretty sexy
Why are you guys commenting on a nearly 2 year-old thread?
It was on the top of the list I didn't go back and check the damn dates
Plus there is no rule about posting on old threads just older reviews
  • L.A.
  • 02-06-2016, 11:54 AM
Plus there is no rule about posting on old threads just older reviews Originally Posted by Goose2u

Yeah but I bet that pussy isn't hairy anymore.
Never know maybe there are some bored ladies out there that would post a few landing strips lol
Plus there is no rule about posting on old threads just older reviews Originally Posted by Goose2u
I should have pointed my finger specifically to the guy who bumped it. I know he's not breaking the rules, just curious why he chose this old thread to make his hot sports opinion on bushes known.