The Craziest Most Exciting Place You've Ever Had Sex?

• jafun
  • 04-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Used to work for a bank that had space under the stairwell. I fucked under there 3 times but accidentally interrupted others down there a few times as well. Almost every employee at that place was married but everyone fucked someone else when could sneakaway to underneath the stairs anytime they had a chance. Originally Posted by adamo1
Is that Bank still hiring?
In the coed bathroom at Whole Foods on Lovers and Greenville. Originally Posted by greko
Would that be considered organic?
I've had several encounters in WW2 ships that have been turned into museums...In the bathroom of the carrier Lexington...the bunk room in a submarine...in the brig of the battleship Texas...a small closet on the U.S.S. Constellation (ok, not a WW2 ship...sue me).
The past few yrs it's been in strip clubs and boy is that addicting. Knowing you're getting a nut in an environment where other guys are either thinking about it, or wish they were, yet most of them either don't think that's possible, or don't have the balls to ask for it...that to me is very exciting, along with the risk of getting caught, or being suspected of it. I often wonder how many guys will never understand the excitement of getting a nut in that environment. First couple of times it might be a little bit uncomfortable or scary, but after that lookout, it can easily turn someone into a SC addict/junkie. I'm sure there are some people that will never understand the thrill of that, or why some of us appreciate the SC reviews here.

Prior to SC's there's been way too many public scenarios to pick just one, let's see...church, cematary, elevator, restaurant bathrooms, movie theater (several times with different girls), out in about waist deep water off of a busy Florida beach, getting blown in a dept store dressing room (my favorite I'd like to do a few more times...hmm I'm having some BNG provider thoughts), in a box/suite during a sporting event (very memorable), being blown under the table at a restaurant, standing doggy style on a hotel balcony, inside strip clubs of course, strip club parking lots, the DART train, NY subway train late at night, probably countless others I can't remember.

One of the craziest ones IMO was during a doctors visit to a urologist. True story...I took a former GF with me and was having the doctor check me for ED. Well, he gave me a shot in the side of my shaft (thin needle and not as painful as it sounds) right in front of her. Then he said "I'm going to check on some other patients, and maybe between you and your friend, you can try to get-it-up and see if the medicine helps, I'll stop back by in about 10 min to check on you". He closed the door, she smiled and said "why don't you just relax and lay back on the table". She proceeded to blow me oh-so-wonderfully-slowly (to keep me from nutting) for at least 10 min non-stop, until we heard a knock at the door. She was wiping off her mouth and smeared lipstick, right as the doctor opened the door with a big grin and said "looks like the medicine worked", lol.
going thru the drive thru at taco cabana!!!!
Nude on a putting green in a warm summer thunder storm. She asked me to put away my putter and use my driver. Did you know that water generally does not form into puddles on a putting green. So cool.
At the park it was sooo sexy I still had memories of it
Unisex restroom of Purgatory Night Club with my most recent ex.

Bennigans womens Restroom in Austin Tx New Years Eve 2007 w/ex husband.

Restroom of an Alco's right outside Mexico....

Super quick BJ in my exes wifes BMW while waiting in valet line at All Star Game ...yeah I'm a slut *shrugs*

(I swallowed the evidence and later met up with my now ex and made out with him all night long on purpose lol)

I'm sure there is more but can't think of any but these

Really want to spice it up....tired of hotel sex lol Originally Posted by berkleigh

The Which Wich off 75 & Royal ...

(the office, the Freezer, the corner...the counter...standing)

Dated the Hott Persian Owner

Anyone goes to eat there...think of me
Craziest? The Palladium during a toadies concert.
  • Jaci
  • 04-10-2012, 03:52 AM
Texas Motor Speed Way (vip suites) while JJ took the checkered flag!!!!

Jaci
Craziest? The Palladium during a toadies concert. Originally Posted by Vitruvian

Your a Toadies Fan?

LOVE THEM! MY FAVORITE!!!
I just wanted to be under Berkleigh.. she is just so YUMMY!!!

Well heres mine........lol In 2006 i worked on the 4th floor at the PLaza of the Americas downtown and i was digging this coworker of mine so bad that we finally at lunchtime went to the stairwell in the parking garage......it was exciting not the craziest place but people were coming and going from lunch we were hoping and wishing no one would come in....then the next day we went in the records management room in the basement and did it in an office chair behind the file cabinets......not very exciting it seems but it was at the time and thank god we didnt get caught! lmao!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You Netman
I was stationed in Germany as a member of the Army. The army was changing out the old "nike" missles for the new "Hawk" missle system. I brought these two ladies from town to the missle site. I was on duty, with my dog and had two very drunk "Milfs" that wanted to play. So I parked near one of the missle pads, tied the dog outside, and we were all naked in this 77 Chevrolet Impala, thank goodness we still built big cars back then.

After about 10 minutes and really starting to get into it, my dog suddenly alerted, and the area around the Nike missles lit up like the 4th of July. Our prescence had been detected and all hell was breaking loose. Talk about a mood killer. I made it out of the area, you should have seen the ladies trying to get dressed and avoid one very pissed off "belgian shepherd"

Down dog, the ladies are for me!!!!