Who’s the biggest hate group in the USA?

See you can not answer a simple question can you?
By the way, congrats on winning the Clean-up boy of the month. I can tell by your avatar you are proud.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

"NO", was the answer to your jackass question, you simple-minded cretin.
The Conservative Treehouse reports, “Ms. Natalia Veselnitskaya is pictured seated in the front row directly behind former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Mr. Michael McFaul at the House Foreign Affairs Committee. This is June 14th, 2016, five days after the reported meeting with Donald Trump Jr.”

https://madworldnews.com/obama-russian-lawyer-don-jr/

"NO", was the answer to your jackass question, you simple-minded cretin.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your answer was a deflection. So if Campbell was telling the truth them how come you are okay with who he told it to not saying anything about it? Also since they chose to stay silent at the time, how do you know they told Hillary or Barrack?
Your answer was a deflection. So if Campbell was telling the truth them how come you are okay with who he told it to not saying anything about it? Also since they chose to stay silent at the time, how do you know they told Hillary or Barrack? Originally Posted by MT Pockets

The agents involved worked for Odumbo, M T Brain Socket. And knowing what the Russians were up to was in hildbeest's wheelhouse as Secretary of State, M T Brain Socket. You're dissembling, lying cretin, M T Brain Socket.
You should quit flailing around so, Hanky. You'll attract sharks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
You should worry about blood from your period attracting them.
You should worry about blood from your period attracting them. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM predominantly attracts flies.

So what happens to you boys if every liberal stops posting here?

Will you guys go back to bashing whookers?

Make yourselves try and feel better about your life in the bubble?

Alex Jones has a word for people like you... customers!

Yussup - something you don't have

The agents involved worked for Odumbo, M T Brain Socket. And knowing what the Russians were up to was in hildbeest's wheelhouse as Secretary of State, M T Brain Socket. You're dissembling, lying cretin, M T Brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So if they worked for Obama why are you pinning it on Hillary? Maybe Obama told here a lie. You love to make assumptions
Maybe Obama told her a lie. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Good point, sperm burper. odumbo told lots of lies, didn't he? But then, a practiced liar like hildebeest should know how to tell, right?

Sometimes they even coordinated their lies - "It was the video!"
So if they worked for Obama why are you pinning it on Hillary? Maybe Obama told here a lie. You love to make assumptions. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It was in hildebeest's wheelhouse to know, M T Brain Socket.
OMG, I almost spit my margarita out laughing so hard. But I managed a save. Too funny.

You should worry about blood from your period attracting them. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Good point, sperm burper. odumbo told lots of lies, didn't he? But then, a practiced liar like hildebeest should know how to tell, right?

Sometimes they even coordinated their lies - "It was the video!" Originally Posted by lustylad
Just like you know which dicks taste better.
It was in hildebeest's wheelhouse to know, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Still does not answer why you focused on her though. And why did Campbell take so long to come forward? How do we know when he actually told anyone? One more thing. Why are you putting all the blame on her? What was in it for the whole group? Did they get payed off? You also forget the Russians wanted her out of office.
If they had her in their pocket why did they help Trump ( with or without his knowledge)?