Odumbo gets all defensive about unflattering remarks in a PBS show!!! LOL!!!

Each and everyone of your posts in this thread is an exhibit touting your stupidity and lack of understanding, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who has done nothing more than deflect and never comment on the contents of the article, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who keeps proving you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made no improvement, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you continue to demonstrate that you're the dumb-as-fuck Odumbo cock-sucking minion who is deflecting from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is funny you retarded fuck, as you have parroted the same inane bullshit over and over when it has nothing to do with my comment.
Lets review.
OP Odumbo gets all defensive about unflattering remarks in a PBS show!!!LOL!!!PBS!!!
My reply was that you would ridicule anything on PBS which you have done many times. Unless it contained something trashing Obie.
Now go fuck yourself Dumatard.
That is funny you retarded fuck, as you have parroted the same inane bullshit over and over when it has nothing to do with my comment.
Lets review.
OP Odumbo gets all defensive about unflattering remarks in a PBS show!!!LOL!!!PBS!!!
My reply was that you would ridicule anything on PBS which you have done many times. Unless it contained something trashing Obie.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only thing **funny** here, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, is you. You are the dumb-as-fuck-ass who has done nothing more than repetitively deflect off-topic and never comment on the contents of the article, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, are the dumb-as-fuck-ass who repetitively demonstrates you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made no improvement, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you continue to demonstrate that you're the dumb-as-fuck Odumbo cock-sucking minion who is deflecting from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.
The only thing **funny** here, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, is you. You are the dumb-as-fuck-ass who has done nothing more than repetitively deflect off-topic and never comment on the contents of the article, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, are the dumb-as-fuck-ass who repetitively demonstrates you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made no improvement, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you continue to demonstrate that you're the dumb-as-fuck Odumbo cock-sucking minion who is deflecting from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are getting more desperate with each floundering attempt no balls. Even when presented with the "facts" you keep on blubbering about the contents. Sad you are slipping fast, and can't even present a good opponent anymore. All you have left is eating kum cocksucking chimps and your man crush. Wonder if you are getting close to that forbidden subject with me chimps and eatingkum in the same sentence.
Wonder if you are getting close to that forbidden subject with me chimps and eatingkum in the same sentence. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Good lord little eva, what did you do to those poor chimps? Time for you to 'fess up. Go ahead. Spit it out. We'll help you deal with it. I promise.
Good lord little eva, what did you do to those poor chimps? Time for you to 'fess up. Go ahead. Spit it out. We'll help you deal with it. I promise. Originally Posted by lustylad
HA HA
Good lord little eva, what did you do to those poor chimps? Time for you to 'fess up. Go ahead. Spit it out. We'll help you deal with it. I promise. Originally Posted by lustylad
HA HA Originally Posted by gary5912
You will have to ask no balls it is his fetish.
Wonder if you are getting close to that forbidden subject with me chimps and eatingkum in the same sentence. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You will have to ask no balls it is his fetish. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

So you're part of some "fetish"? Hmmm. What exactly is your role? Do you enjoy it? *Staff Edit - JCM ? Why is it a "forbidden subject"? Don't be afraid to spit it out, little eva. Go ahead. It will be good therapy - for you AND *Staff Edit - JCM . I promise.

Figures IBJunior would rush in to rescue his idol...
Who's IBJunior?

I'm just trying to help little eva cope with some "forbidden subject" he is obsessed with. It's all right, eva. You can talk now. Gary Busey says everything is gonna be ok.

*Pic Removed - JCM
You are getting more desperate with each floundering attempt no balls. Even when presented with the "facts" you keep on blubbering about the contents. Sad you are slipping fast, and can't even present a good opponent anymore. All you have left is eating kum cocksucking chimps and your man crush. Wonder if you are getting close to that forbidden subject with me chimps and eatingkum in the same sentence. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The "facts" were presented in the article, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, that your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to deflect off-topic and never comment on, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, are the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no repair, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as you stupidly and continuously try to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.
Why is it a "forbidden subject"? Originally Posted by lustylad
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.

Let's move on from this topic please.
Lets review.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Here you go no balls.
The "facts" were presented in the article, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, that your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to deflect off-topic and never comment on, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, are the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no repair, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as you stupidly and continuously try to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are getting more desperate with each floundering attempt no balls. Even when presented with the "facts" you keep on blubbering about the contents. Sad you are slipping fast, and can't even present a good opponent anymore. All you have left is eating kum cocksucking chimps and your man crush. Wonder if you are getting close to that forbidden subject with me chimps and eatingkum in the same sentence. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read again no balls the dim.
Each and everyone of your posts in this thread is an exhibit touting your stupidity and lack of understanding, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who has done nothing more than deflect and never comment on the contents of the article, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who keeps proving you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made no improvement, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you continue to demonstrate that you're the dumb-as-fuck Odumbo cock-sucking minion who is deflecting from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+
Who's IBJunior?

I'm just trying to help little eva cope with some "forbidden subject" he is obsessed with. It's all right, eva. You can talk now. Gary Busey says everything is gonna be ok.

*Pic Removed - JCM Originally Posted by lustylad
Actually, you ignorant, annoying little whippersnapper, YOU ARE IBJunior.

Since forcing your way onto this forum -- along about the time of the last great Yinzer incursion -- you've emulated the style, wit and skill of your mentor, IBIdiot. But you're even dumber than he.

However, you're not worthy of full attention and just a MiniMe version of ECCIE's original Dipshit of the Year.

You hitched your wagon to a star? Naw, you tied yourself to a turd.

That's who IBJunior is... And it's you!
So assup, why don't you change your handle to ForrestGumpJunior, since you remind everyone so much of the screen character? Or would you prefer ArnoldZiffelJunior, in honor of your striking resemblance to the Green Acres porker? Your sole noteworthy skill in life is your ability to emulate both of them by squealing like a retarded pig.

You're not even fit to scrub the floors down at Nau's drugstore in Clarksville, you obnoxious attention whore. Go hide in the homo booth, you worthless toilet scum. And while you're there, practice crawling out the dog door in the back so you'll be ready when I barge in (with bambino, iffy and IB) looking to beat your whiny libtarded ass to a pulp, you Guinness record-breaking dipshit of the year!