Who is the best bbbj artist in the land ?

MarisaOfDallas very well deserves to be on this list as well. My other ATF already is; Heather Winston.
Gawd Damn'it ... I did not even get a vote ...or did I even nominate myself .... Oh Yea been sucking to much dick that's why lmfao ..... Can I Nominate Me Now hahahahahahaha .... ...

...................Now back To sucking dick....and can I get a vote a nomination a fuck you anything......LOL Originally Posted by crazy4lisalove
i'll second her nomination.

only if i get a "fuck you anything......LOL"
Man, this place is heaven on earth.
Well, I must say I have enjoyed all the bj's I've gotten,(except that one with too many teeth,ouch), but the ultimate winner, which most of you guys will never get the chance to experience, is Ginger Katt. She has taken it to an art form, and loves to practice to get even better. She freely admits she wasn't very experienced in it last Sept 2011 when she started in the biz, so she set out to learn from each client and boy! The woman is an A student. But like I mentioned, she is taking maybe 1 new client a month, and only sees 2 or 3 a week. She wants to stay low volume ,she said, to keep her excitement level up. It makes sense. Anything you have to do several times a day 5-7 days a week has got to start feeling like work. I probably should have asked her if she wanted this out there, she is rather UTR. But it doesn't matter. She rarely returns calls or texts or pms if she's already had a client that day. One a day. But not every day. So if you do get to see her, you KNOW the linen is clean and fresh and she is horny and ready to go. And could not care less how much you go over the time, if she's having fun. It's not like she has to rush you out before the next one comes. You are IT for the day. I have never found another provider like her. I emailed and PM'd her for two weeks before she responded. Persistance pays off. I hear stories of providers calling clients and begging for money or appointments. Not going to happen here. She's never called a client in her life. But that BJ! Back to the subject. She has a degree in science and had studied advanced human anatomy and she puts her knowledge to VERY good use. Wish I was in that little pink mouth right now.
I can just see the trophey now.... A BIG MOUTh of a smile... engraved... "Best bbbj in all the land."

Let's do it. Hell they have a thread about review contest... men throw your names in the hat along with ladies who wanna participate.. and let's start making some happy memories.

My name's TOSSED!!!... Who's first? Originally Posted by Amber Rain

I would make the drive to Dallas for this!
sorry
I love this tHrEAD!
In no particular order, but all completely amazing:

WynterStark
Isabella.Preslie
AshleyStarr - Little Miss & Ashley together is...wow!
Tori Capelli
Jessica UTR

I agree with many of the posters...all of the BBBJs have been good, but a few stand out in my mind as completely amazing. Originally Posted by Say What
I LOVE this thread too! I'm getting turned on seeing how talented all the ladies
are on here! Thanks Say What! You're a doll!
I'm glad you like what I do, because I enjoy it too!!!!
XoXo,
Isabella.Preslie
Jessica B4P and Aprill for sure
apriil's bbbj is the best
I vote for Heather Winston, but Myra is very, very close.
I can't believe no one has mentioned Black_Barbie yet. Yowza!
Silvia!
Three BBBJTCIM in one hour!
New record for me.
  • tom51
  • 12-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Any that let you CIM LOL!!! Seriously and in no order all are equally wonderful and its a 4 way tie so alphabetically: Asian Lily, sexy blonde gymnast, Shane (Austin) & last but definetly not least Tori Capelli !!! my 2 cents
Silvia!
Three BBBJTCIM in one hour!
New record for me. Originally Posted by Dan4424
I love setting records!
LisaLove had skills I have never run across before or since. Any of you guys who claim you can't finish with just a bj, throw that challenge flag at her. I swear the woman has a 3-speed vacuum inside her mouth.