Lol to funny

Clever are dumb either or I am not getting paid to care what none of y'all people think about what I post and my grammar cause if I get paid off what y'all think I will be one Rich B$$$$ I mean rich cause people have something to say about every thing on eccie and my opinion they have no life and eccie is the site up from backpage and good drama so Slim badass Goddess don't care what none of y'all think because at the end of the day none off y'all people don't know nothing about me but what you read on a review and all that is so real nice every man dream body with 3 children's nice real Booty and not that fake silicone thing Dallas women do to there body like they never going to get old nice real breast and perfect for any man so with me having all that you think what most of these girl and men in Texas think is least my worries cause where I go most men know about Dallas women and pimps and that's far from who I am all real natural women with real ass breast and nice body and very intelligence with people that speaks to me sense what you dish out to me is what you will get back So Judge me all you want
Omg will one of you guys please go explain this to her in person. Dallas Doc perhaps? The real one.

I guarantee if she met the real DallasDoc she'd realize pretty quick how ridiculous she's being.

Just thinking out loud.
OP, et al ~

I tried to follow along with this post from the beginning but had to stop after page 2. The pain and the agony of trying to make sense of the OP’s use of the English language and grammar, was too painful. As such, I’ll now miss the opportunity to read, articulate, possibly provide a thoughtful response and engage in dialogue.

Unfortunately, proper grammar, correct punctuation and use of spell-check, is slowly transforming into a new standard all-together, one which I shall be no part of.

I ask on behalf of mankind, please be respectful and consider proper use of the English language when writing. Spell-check, the Internet and other tools are available to ensure this can be accomplished, albeit a few additional steps on your end will be required. That being said, this investment of your time will not only preserve the most widely used language on earth, but is also respectful of the readership whom seeks interest in the post.

In kind response,

Peter
Honeybadger don't care?
Clever are dumb either or I am not getting paid to care what none of y’all people think about what I post and my grammar cause if I get paid off what y'all think I will be one Rich B$$$$ I mean rich cause people have something to say about every thing on eccie and my opinion they have no life and eccie is the site up from backpage and good drama so Slim badass Goddess don't care what none of y'all think because at the end of the day none off y'all people don't know nothing about me but what you read on a review and all that is so real nice every man dream body with 3 children's nice real Booty and not that fake silicone thing Dallas women do to there body like they never going to get old nice real breast and perfect for any man so with me having all that you think what most of these girl and men in Texas think is least my worries cause where I go most men know about Dallas women and pimps and that's far from who I am all real natural women with real ass breast and nice body and very intelligence with people that speaks to me sense what you dish out to me is what you will get back So Judge me all you want Originally Posted by Slim Goddess

My point...not one use of a simple period to allow the reader a moment to pause and reflect.

Peter
Let me explain to you some common sense since you lack that this person did not want to be expose on eccie and he is ashamed and said sorry million times cause what he said was not cool. Ok common sense it could have been him and he is ashamed to admit it cause of his reputation on eccie and second I didn't know Dallas doc was so perfect he don't make no mistake anybody with right mind know people say thing they don't mean every fucking day slow ass women and in this case it could have been such but until your grown ass pm you email you only going your slow 150 worth ass on what you think and not actually receiving the text message so if you want to see what the real truth is you know how to pm email and you will get it
You can't make up shit any better than this. Keep it up!
Boltfan Great
All in one breath Peter Pan
Logic escapes honeybadger
This thread is a joke right????
This thread is a joke right???? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not on purpose.

Holy cow, what a freaking train wreck!

Somebody please close this before I lose my job...lol

Why will one person get so mad about this post if he is a fake lol a fake would not get mad and call me out my name because of this post if it's not really the person I am speaking on now how many fake will get mad for damaging there fake name only people that will get mad is the only people you speaking about a little education for yall