Another Mass Shooting In Las Vegas

So, after 7 pages and 103 posts:
NO ONE STILL HAS A FUCKING CLUE ON HOW TO FIX, SLOW DOWN, OR STOP THE SHOOTINGS?

I have read all the blah blah blah about guns are not to blame BS but, the question remains:
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE BUTT STOCK, UNLIMITED SIZE MAGAZINE'S TO GO HUNTING, TO GO SHOOTING, TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY?
the answer is: YOU DO NOT.

BETTER GUN CONTROL/SCREENINGS IS THE ANSWER

next time i go hunting to shoot a deer:
I will need a fucking machine gun or home made bomb to catch one.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Yep, it worked well in Chicago and Detroit....model cities of safety. You obviously have forgotten the incident in the LA riots where the guy jumped up on top of his car with an AK and dared anybody to jack with his residence while others surrounding it were torched. It's really quite amazing those that cannot handle a squirt gun have such a depth of knowledge in the realm of firearms. You seem to have a passionate zeal to blame inanimate objects and simultaneously relinquish your rights. If I were one of the decision-makers involved that decided your fitness for firearm ownership, you would certainly be declined. What benefit would there be in adding firepower to an already loose cannon?
It’s not going to be fixed. Every other November, Americans go to the polls and vote for the entirely foreseeable and likely partially preventable slaughter of 60,000 or so of their fellow citizens. It’s what the people want. They don’t care about safety, that is crystal clear.
you cant even spell HOBBYIST with your 1 lonely review newbie.
or are you hiding behind a new handle because you fucked the last one up?

How did I misspell it? And I didn't fuck up my last handle. Why are you getting so personal? My first review I did on my phone and missed the ros tag. I haven't gotten around to writing another one yet. What matter is that of yours?
It’s not going to be fixed. Every other November, Americans go to the polls and vote for the entirely foreseeable and likely partially preventable slaughter of 60,000 or so of their fellow citizens. It’s what the people want. They don’t care about safety, that is crystal clear. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Obviously Prohibition and the War on Drugs taught you nothing....that is crystal clear.
Yep, it worked well in Chicago and Detroit....model cities of safety. You obviously have forgotten the incident in the LA riots where the guy jumped up on top of his car with an AK and dared anybody to jack with his residence while others surrounding it were torched. It's really quite amazing those that cannot handle a squirt gun have such a depth of knowledge in the realm of firearms. You seem to have a passionate zeal to blame inanimate objects and simultaneously relinquish your rights. If I were one of the decision-makers involved that decided your fitness for firearm ownership, you would certainly be declined. What benefit would there be in adding firepower to an already loose cannon? Originally Posted by 2short@desky
Stop beating around the bush and just answer the fucking question:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE BUTT STOCK, UNLIMITED SIZE MAGAZINE'S TO GO HUNTING, TO GO SHOOTING, TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY?

CG
Stop beating around the bush and just answer the fucking question:

Don't be crude... or impulsive and trigger happy, the primary reason YOU should not own a firearm. Your question was answered 230 years ago. So I'll ask you two, what is the purpose of the 2nd Amendment? And where the devil did you ever think YOU are smarter than the Framers? That's essentially what you are saying...you do understand that or should I draw you a picture?
Don't be crude... or impulsive and trigger happy, the primary reason YOU should not own a firearm. Your question was answered 230 years ago. So I'll ask you two, what is the purpose of the 2nd Amendment? And where the devil did you ever think YOU are smarter than the Framers? That's essentially what you are saying...you do understand that or should I draw you a picture? Originally Posted by 2short@desky
i need a fucking picture idiot.
i see that you are not capable of answering a simple question.
you are wasting your words of blah, blah, blah.
Ask the family's of the dead or hurt in Las Vegas what do they think of the 2nd Amendment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second...s_Constitution

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/sanja...b_5232803.html

So does the Second Amendment really serve a useful purpose in modern society and should it be modified to suit our times? ... No matter how many weapons private citizens stockpile or even what type of guns they ... how appropriate the Second Amendment may have been when it was adopted in 1791. butt stock and machine guns weren't even invented then.

CG
This is the kind of gun that was being used when the 2nd amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791. so, get off your high horse about the 2nd amendment.

Loading and Firing a French Musket in the Age of Napoleon 1791-1815. Success or failure of Napoleon rested in the hands of his soldiers. ... The musket used throughout this time was the 1777 pattern French Infantry musket.

http://www.militaryheritage.com/load...enchmusket.htm

http://www.militaryheritage.com/musket4.htm

CG
Canons were legal to own when the 2nd Amendment was written. It wasn't just muskets. You are very misinformed. As well as is this 22 shot German beauty.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
This is the kind of gun that was being used when the 2nd amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791. so, get off your high horse about the 2nd amendment.

Loading and Firing a French Musket in the Age of Napoleon 1791-1815. Success or failure of Napoleon rested in the hands of his soldiers. ... The musket used throughout this time was the 1777 pattern French Infantry musket.

http://www.militaryheritage.com/load...enchmusket.htm

http://www.militaryheritage.com/musket4.htm

Your question was answered long ago as I said. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Something there you do not understand? Does it say a damn thing about shooting Bambi? I do not see it. Does it say anything at all about muskets? I do not see that either. It does say "well regulated Militia" which means citizens are guaranteed the right to possess firearms necessary to the "security of a Free State", implying that those citizens can have firearms virtually equal to whatever the government possesses in the event the government forcibly tries to subdue them.

Last of all, the Founders even had the wisdom and foresight 230 years ago to intercept small minds. "Shall not be infringed". They saw you coming long ago. You should at least thank them for it.
We can't own Tow missiles or Stinger missiles. I don't think you can buy a fully armored M1 Abrams tank, it would not be approved for highway usage anyway.
F18s, F22s and F16s are pretty much priced out of everyone's budget, even billionaires would struggle with those payments.
You can own a helicopter but doubt you can buy an Apache or Blackhawk.
I think the military already has us outgunned.
We can't own Tow missiles or Stinger missiles. I don't think you can buy a fully armored M1 Abrams tank, it would not be approved for highway usage anyway.
F18s, F22s and F16s are pretty much priced out of everyone's budget, even billionaires would struggle with those payments.
You can own a helicopter but doubt you can buy an Apache or Blackhawk.
I think the military already has us outgunned. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Yea, David Koresh thought so too.
Thanks, that was funny.
And it's a BUMP stock. just sayin
ISIS had absolutely NOTHING to do with this.

Stephen Paddock had some mental disorders/issues and he may have had some gambling issues, and he was probably mad at the US Government too but Stephen Paddock had a loose screw, he was a brick shy of a full load, his elevator didn't go all the way to the top and or he was definitely a fruit loop.

Is everybody that niaeve about fully automatic weapons ? Legality, Ownership, Sale, & Transfer. NFA Banch. BATF

Pilgrims,

it is legal to own a fully automatic firearm today 10/08/2017. First you must go thru some serious background checks & get Chief Law Enforcement signature to own said weapon unless you Incorporate in the State of Texas in a "S" Corporation. "S" Corporations are usually an Investment Corporation. Most "S" Corporations do not have a tax history so at the end of the year they don't pay taxes. You have a President, a Treasurer, and Officers of that Corporation like any other Corporation. BATF & the NFA Branch can not investigate a Corporation so the Sale & Transfer of any Transferable fully automatic weapon manufactured before May 19, 1986 takes less than 30 days at the most.

Ok listen up, Class is in Session,

go to any DFW area Gun Show and not just the general public attending the show that are walking around with a AR-15 strapped to their shoulder, AR-15's laying on the dealers tables can be converted too. Depending on the manufacturer of the lower receiver all it takes is 5-M16 automatic fire control parts and a (drop in auto sear) to illegally convert a semi automatic AR-15 into a illegal select fire machinegun. Some lower receivers will require extensive machining to allow the fire control parts to fit, while others just drop right in.. Certain years of Colt brand AR-15 rifles do not require DICK. It's like plug & play, take the semi parts out & replace with M-16 parts and in 5 to 7 minutes you've illegally converted a semi auto rifle into a select fire machinegun. Same goes with Bushmaster, Olympic, and a few other manufacturers. The M16 fire control parts are readily available at these DFW Gun Shows. Is this inane ?

Mak-90 aka AK-47 type assault weapons all will require machining on the receiver so they too can accept the automatic fire control parts. It is fucking insane what is going on in your city, town, etc every weekend and this is in every city & town across the US, not just limited to Dallas & Fort Worth.

NEW IN BOX COLT M16 BURST RIFLE purchased from Dennis Todd in Pennsylvania 11/1997 $5800.00 plus the $ 200.00 NFA Tax Stamp.. Go price one Today. Best investment I've made in years, I wish I'd bought 10, BETTER THAN MONEY IN THE BANK!