Trump Has Epstein Killed. Body Count Raises

The funniest aspect of it...is that the OP thinks it's clever. Originally Posted by matchingmole
The mystic? He's the thread OP. He doesn't know what clever is. He never laughs at Ellen's clever memes either.
The OP of the meme in question..
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 11:40 AM
DPST sense of 'Funny and/or 'Clever' - see kathy griffin holding Trump Head!
DPST sense of 'Funny and/or 'Clever' - see kathy griffin holding Trump Head! Originally Posted by oeb11
Yeah, it's comical that the lefty's are getting their asses handed to them in the meme world and now they are trying to critique them.
Like I said...darn close to clever. NOT clever...but darn close Originally Posted by matchingmole
Hmmmm.... so if we replaced the trio with Jordan, Meadows and Gohmert and tagged it the "GOP Lollipop Guild" - would that make it clever in your humor-challenged mind?

Not really...........
DPST sense of 'Funny and/or 'Clever' - see kathy griffin holding Trump Head! Originally Posted by oeb11
Wasn't funny...but it was clever
Yeah, it's comical that the lefty's are getting their asses handed to them in the meme world and now they are trying to critique them. Originally Posted by eccielover

The lefty's seem to be light years ahead in memes....many right wing memes are still in black and white
Wasn't funny...but it was clever Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yeah, real clever... in a sick, perverse al-queda sort of way! Seriously? You think beheadings are clever?

You lefties are fucking medieval! Stuck in the Dark Ages! Is that why you call yourselves "progressives"?

So loving and empathetic and humanitarian - NOT!
Whatever....it was clever. It was so clever it made the papers
Whatever....it was clever. It was so clever it made the papers Originally Posted by matchingmole
You're a sicko. Danny Pearl's beheading made the papers. So did James Foley's grisly killing. Were they "clever"? Did you enjoy the videos? Did you send a message to Jihadi John congratulating him on his cleverness?

I think I'm done here. I thought you were a funny guy. Not any more.

An example (from several years ago) of a left wing meme....No "I've got this"...and in a noticeably more modern color pallet.
You're a sicko. Danny Pearl's beheading made the papers. So did James Foley's grisly killing. Were they "clever"? Did you enjoy the videos? Did you send a message to Jihadi John congratulating him on his cleverness?

I think I'm done here. I thought you were a funny guy. Not any more. Originally Posted by lustylad

Didn't see any memes on those topics..........

Anyway.....adios...Steelers fan
The dim-retard Lollipop Guild is still sucking.
Didn't see any memes on those topics..........

Anyway.....adios...Steelers fan Originally Posted by matchingmole
Hey Broheem, there might be a Steelers bar near you. Check it out:

https://www.visitpittsburgh.com/blog...of-pittsburgh/