jill has covid

yep faux doc jills got whats called a rebound case.
Lots of folks who had that Paxlovid stuff got rebound cases. That was well known before she took it. I got lucky. No rebound; swished it.
Lots of folks who had that Paxlovid stuff got rebound cases. That was well known before she took it. I got lucky. No rebound; swished it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep, she does not have any symptoms with her rebound case. She should be okay.

https://news.yahoo.com/jill-biden-co...ycsrp_catchall
She does have other information out there. I posted that video because it was short. But it still gives a good bit of information. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Let's say it's true that SARS_Co_V2 has never been isolated. She does not mention anything about the Spike protein component. It's the Spike protein component that causes the infection and determines the range of hosts that the bug can infect. The scientists have a good handle on the spike protein and to neutralize SARS_Co_V2 you have to neutralize the skike protein component. This is what the M-RNA vaccines have been designed to do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus_spike_protein
Let's say it's true that SARS_Co_V2 has never been isolated. She does not mention anything about the Spike protein component. It's the Spike protein component that causes the infection and determines the range of hosts that the bug can infect. The scientists have a good handle on the spike protein and to neutralize SARS_Co_V2 you have to neutralize the skike protein component. This is what the M-RNA vaccines have been designed to do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus_spike_protein Originally Posted by adav8s28
This is another video of an interview she had with Dr. Lee Merritt. This video is over an hour long you can watch the whole thing if you want but she starts talking about the vaccines at about marker 1:11. She mentions that she and other Research Scientist are testing the various vaccines for their content and how a person may react to them. Her information although interesting is also very disturbing and contrary from what the public has been told by Government Health Officials.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JEIV2mMBJbTA/
simple answer, The shit don't work
simple answer, The shit don't work Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If that were true why are the unvaccinated dying and the vaccinated living when infected with CoVid19?
I aint got jabbed and jills has had the sniffles how many times?
Plus Im not being tracked or having my dna changed by the nanobots in the jab!
If that were true why are the unvaccinated dying and the vaccinated living when infected with CoVid19? Originally Posted by adav8s28
in NYS the mostly died of shot, stabbed, hit or ops in a car oe run over. etc.
If any sigh of its C19 and for sure if not jabbed NY say c19

Then sadly some not in good health and and waiting for anything to...
then ya got Gov Andy that put the sick with others in a nursing home
That is not die of, that is murder by Sir
If that were true why are the unvaccinated dying and the vaccinated living when infected with CoVid19? Originally Posted by adav8s28
That’s monkey pox. The unvaginated are getting sick.
in NYS the mostly died of shot, stabbed, hit or ops in a car oe run over. etc.
If any sigh of its C19 and for sure if not jabbed NY say c19

Then sadly some not in good health and and waiting for anything to...
then ya got Gov Andy that put the sick with others in a nursing home
That is not die of, that is murder by Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You got caught with an question you could not answer, so you did and end around (better than the one the Dallas Cowboys use) to Gov Andy Cuomo. You made my point again. In 2020 when 400,000 plus people died from CoVid19 there was no vaccine. There was the Regenron antibodies for the well connected like President Trump, Dr Ben Carson and washed up Trump lawyer Rudy G.

There are two facts that you can't spin!

1. The vaccines work for an overwhelming majority of people.
2. An unvaccinated person is 10 times more likely to die from CoVid19 infection than a double vaccinated person.
That’s monkey pox. The unvaginated are getting sick. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
There was no monkeypox in 2020, when CoVid19 first hit the USA.
I aint got jabbed and jills has had the sniffles how many times?
Plus Im not being tracked or having my dna changed by the nanobots in the jab! Originally Posted by winn dixie
The reason jills got the sniffles more than once is because SARS_Co_V2 is a MUTATING virus, just like Influenza_A.

If you have a ten minute conversation with an infected person and you are not wearing a mask, you would probably get it too.
This is like trying to explain evolution to monkeys.

Eventually you just have to wait a few million years for them to evolve.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH
You got caught with an question you could not answer, so you did and end around (better than the one the Dallas Cowboys use) to Gov Andy Cuomo. You made my point again. In 2020 when 400,000 plus people died from CoVid19 there was no vaccine. There was the Regenron antibodies for the well connected like President Trump, Dr Ben Carson and washed up Trump lawyer Rudy G.

There are two facts that you can't spin!

1. The vaccines work for an overwhelming majority of people.
2. An unvaccinated person is 10 times more likely to die from CoVid19 infection than a double vaccinated person. Originally Posted by adav8s28
NYS is still playing with the numbers with Gov nanny Kathy

Get killed by a car, have c19 on your hands, you died of.