To All the Undercutting Cunt Blocking Whore, Cheap Deal Taking Tricks, & Desperate "Only For You" Sluts. I say

You must have me confused with someone else, I never tried to get a second appointment with you, and I certainly never insulted your breasts or anything else to your face. I'm frankly shocked that you are claiming to remember a single session from months ago considering how high volume you've been.

If we must, allow me to refresh your memory. I'm the guy that found the pill bottle with your personal info on it in the bathroom and then we spent awhile discussing how to better protect yourself because there are real weirdos out there.

We had an okay session and my review of you was like 90% positive except for the corset you insisted on wearing and the fact that you kept scraping me over and over and over and over with your teeth! I'm sure a byproduct of me being #8 for the day and the corresponding jaw fatigue. You sent me a nasty PM after my review also, classy move but hey I was only being honest.

At any rate, I was only discussing you in a specific context here in this thread passing along what the other provider told me when she called you for a reference. Maybe she was lying, maybe you are, either way I don't really care.

Either way good luck to you, you're a sweet girl. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I see what you did there. Stab, twist and turn, then kiss the boo boo.
I am a Provider should it really matter if Im high Volume or not If it doeswell I must be doing well of a job ( Thanks to all my clients and reg which i enjoy each and everyones company ..Ive had a pleasure of getting to know some really awesome guys also which is great)Again You did request a second appointment ..I Denied..I remember you clearly tall ,light complexion dark colored colored polo type shirt untucked,and light blue jeans..I believe that you shouldn't even be discussing my prescription bottle I had in my makeup bag on bathroom counter which i think thats personal info Really come on ..Then going overboard and stating my medication type Honestly Dude ...This took place over 3 months ago I saw you once and we both know it isnt happening again..I enjoy what I do and I am Happy with what I do a will continue to do for another year til done with college ..So please Id really appreciate you not mentionin me in any forums or discussions..I dnt have time to be Cadillacing by my laptop to back myself up on everything you possibly could say negative afterall this Isnt the 2nd 3rd 5th or even 7th ugly remark you have said of me in other forums ..So please leave me alone I will not rep back to any other responses
Please let me be ..I Hope you the best on all your future appointments a.d for being such an awesome Eccie sport..Hope you have an awesome week ..and The best of wishes to you ..No more to say Again the Bestest to you..Lolli
P411 my man. Ladies just look at your OK's.
I've been nothing but honest about my experience, what else is this place for if not for that.

Stay classy Lolli

I totally agree, I've verified with a few references before then get no reply back once I'm trying to schedule the date. If it wasn't for safety, I don't think I would give these "Undercutting Cunt Blockers" the heads up he's ready for some fun!
I had one the other day call my regular while I was there after I took her over there to help her out. Luckily he said she was crazy and I did not have to say a thing. Winning lol

You're classier than I ... I'd be calling that cock sucking, cum drinking 5th reference out by her name. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Alyssa,you took the words out of my thumb! LMFAO!!!!
^^^^
She made a couple of post. Could you point out the one you're referencing.