WHY IS OBAMA TRYING TO SAVE HAMAS ??

He sees himself standing tall, basking in the glow of history books written by the anti-monoculturalists who rule the world. I always heard that winners write the history, and never thought about it very much. I don't suppose they can totally distort it, but they can certainly emphasize what they want, no? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Speaking of rewriting history, and taking shots at white men as a bonus..

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/02/op...wars.html?_r=0
Speaking of rewriting history, and taking shots at white men as a bonus..

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/02/op...wars.html?_r=0 Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Several months ago, the History Channel aired a twelve episode series called, "America The Story of Us". In one scene, against a crimson and gold back drop of a setting sun, it showed a river boat paddling on a river as the narrator spoke about a relatively minor contribution (dealing with harpoons) made by an African American, identified by the narrator as Lewis Temple, to the whaling industry. Despite the image on the screen, the narrator never mentioned Robert Fulton's name or how steam powered ships revolutionized commercial trade in the United States ... and throughout the world.
Poor IBIdiot. The History Channel is discriminating against WHÍTEY!
Several months ago, the History Channel aired a twelve episode series called, "America The Story of Us". In one scene, against a crimson and gold back drop of a setting sun, it showed a river boat paddling on a river as the narrator spoke about a relatively minor contribution (dealing with harpoons) made by an African American, identified by the narrator as Lewis Temple, to the whaling industry. Despite the image on the screen, the narrator never mentioned Robert Fulton's name or how steam powered ships revolutionized commercial trade in the United States ... and throughout the world. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not only do they lie and deceive, they think their cause is completely just. I don't know about you, but I never got jack shit because I was white. I only wish MLK's dream about not judging by the color of a person's skin was in effect, because having white skin is a definitely no advantage.
if you're a Jewish person, IBHomo, then you've NEVER felt white.

Your post is yet another indication that you're the biggest fucking fraud in this board.

Not a lawyer. Not a Jew. But a multiple offender on ECCIE's multiple handle rule.

People need to wise up. JL ...IBHomo ... Thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. .yhat is, if he and Slobbrin are the only two idiots in there.
Several months ago, the History Channel aired a twelve episode series called, "America The Story of Us". In one scene, against a crimson and gold back drop of a setting sun, it showed a river boat paddling on a river as the narrator spoke about a relatively minor contribution (dealing with harpoons) made by an African American, identified by the narrator as Lewis Temple, to the whaling industry. Despite the image on the screen, the narrator never mentioned Robert Fulton's name or how steam powered ships revolutionized commercial trade in the United States ... and throughout the world. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

That was definitely covered in another episode.

You should re-watch the series.
if you're a Jewish person, IBHomo, then you've NEVER felt white.

Your post is yet another indication that you're the biggest fucking fraud in this board.

Not a lawyer. Not a Jew. But a multiple offender on ECCIE's multiple handle rule.

People need to wise up. JL ...IBHomo ... Thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. .yhat is, if he and Slobbrin are the only two idiots in there. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We let you post in our room because you entertain us... "Hissy Fit" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... and again... and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...
Sudanese face expulsion; minister declares Israel "belongs to white man"

The Israeli government has also resorted to overt racist statements when referring to African refugees. Eli Yishai, the interior minister, said recently that he would use “all the tools to expel the foreigners,” claiming that “Israel belongs to the white man.”

http://electronicintifada.net/conten...hite-man/11394
Sudanese face expulsion; minister declares Israel "belongs to white man"

The Israeli government has also resorted to overt racist statements when referring to African refugees. Eli Yishai, the interior minister, said recently that he would use “all the tools to expel the foreigners,” claiming that “Israel belongs to the white man.”

http://electronicintifada.net/conten...hite-man/11394 Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Considering how many cultures do not consider Jews white, I'm rather appalled by that statement. That is, if it's true. And with you, that's a big IF.

No more fucking trees from me!

That was definitely covered in another episode.

You should re-watch the series. Originally Posted by JCM800
Try again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. That series never mentions Robert Fulton by name; thus, never gives Fulton credit for developing the technology for steam powered ships that revolutionized commercial trade in the United States ... and throughout the world.
Obviously, that response was worthy of a vomitus personal attack, IBIdiot, don't you think?

After all, IBIdiot, he simply agreed with you, IBIdiot.

He didn't scorn you, howl at you or curse your name, IBIdiot.

But why waste the opportunity to shit on everybody you address, right, IBIdiot?
Despite the image on the screen, the narrator never mentioned Robert Fulton's name or how steam powered ships revolutionized commercial trade in the United States ... and throughout the world. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Try again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. That series never mentions Robert Fulton by name; thus, never gives Fulton credit for developing the technology for steam powered ships that revolutionized commercial trade in the United States ... and throughout the world.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe they figured it was common knowledge ....or maybe his name was cut out in editing.

But your first statement about it not being covered at all is incorrect.

Obviously, that response was worthy of a vomitus personal attack, IBIdiot, don't you think?

But why waste the opportunity to shit on everybody you address, right, IBIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe he has a daily insult quota that he has to hit?
Maybe they figured it was common knowledge ....or maybe his name was cut out in editing.

But your first statement about it not being covered at all is incorrect.

Maybe he has a daily insult quota that he has to hit? :dunno
: Originally Posted by JCM800
The point was and is, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, Robert Fulton was not mentioned or given credit for what amounted to a commercial revolution while the series went out of its way to expound on lesser contributions to progress.

But why waste the opportunity to shit on everybody you address, right, IBIdiot?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's the point, IBIdiot?

OK, you HATE the series and it should be cast into the abyss with everything else you HATE? Like blafrican unamericans? Like high school graduates? Like WOMEN?

Keep flinging feces and spitting bile. it suits you.