Lib-retards Are Whining About Odumbocare!

looooser. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not loooose enough, assup? Need some vasoline or KY jelly? Keep bending over while I go fetch it. Also, try to relax a little.

Why are you so eager to take such an embarrassing beating over something nobody gives a fuck about? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's funny. The Ozombies are being mercilessly and deservedly grubered in this thread and all they do is act like Baghdad Bob. Nobody gives a fuck about Odumbocare? Hahahaha.... it's the albatross around the neck of the Ozombies. It cost the Dimocraps dearly in the 2014 midterm elections. Maybe you should ask Chuckie Schumer if anybody gives a fuck about it.

Harvard's Odumbocare revolt
January 9, 2015 2:44 PM

When we last visited the banks of the Charles River, MIT economist Jonathan Gruber, a key architect of Odumbocare, was boasting about how supporters got that bill passed: They lied to Americans. They relied on what Gruber called "the stupidity of the American voter," knowing that most people wouldn't understand the intricacies of that monster-sized bill. My, my, my. All those smart professors and politicians lying to all those dumb American citizens.

Turns out, however, that some smart people at Gruber's alma mater, Harvard, also are flummoxed by the health care overhaul that many of their fellow Harvard brainiacs championed into law. They believed the whopper from President Odumbo, Gruber et al. that Odumbocare would spend billions to cover millions and tame health care costs. And, oh yes, if you liked your coverage, you could keep your coverage.

Flash forward to reality: A deliciously ironic New York Times story recounts the uproar at Harvard when profs learned that the school is forcing them to pay more for their insurance, including higher deductibles and co-pays....

They sound as if they're mad because they've been lied to ... by their own.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...109-story.html

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you think Odumbo jiz brightens your smile?

looooser.

Move on to your next worst beating ever.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not loooose enough, assup? Need some vasoline or KY jelly? Keep bending over while I go fetch it. Also, try to relax a little.
I didn't go to Harvard, dipshit. So how are they mine?

But at least you've drilled down to the real question, lol. My answer is: none. Why are you so eager to take such an embarrassing beating over something nobody gives a fuck about?

(Ya wanker):wank
: Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's funny. The Ozombies are being mercilessly and deservedly grubered in this thread and all they do is act like Baghdad Bob. Nobody gives a fuck about Odumbocare? Hahahaha.... it's the albatross around the neck of the Ozombies. It cost the Dimocraps dearly in the 2014 midterm elections. Maybe you should ask Chuckie Schumer if anybody gives a fuck about it.
Originally Posted by lustylad
+1
So,I Eatkum and pimp the Inbred Chimp, do you think Odumbo jiz brightens my smile?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

. Originally Posted by lustylad

This Chuck Schumer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9m7fsSUUKQ
This Chuck Schumer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9m7fsSUUKQ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It is 2015 why don't you quit bleating about Obie, and tell us what great things the republicans have don for us since taking over.
It isn't even English anymore!
It is 2015 why don't you quit bleating about Obie, and tell us what great things the republicans have done for us since taking over. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Ok, the new Congress has been in session for less than a week. Why don't we start with Keystone XL! Then maybe we can pass a bill that exempts Harvard University from Obamacare so those libtard Professors will stop whining about it. And if that's well-received, let's exempt the rest of the country too!

Whaddaya say, little eva? You in?
Ok, the new Congress has been in session for less than a week. Why don't we start with Keystone XL! Then maybe we can pass a bill that exempts Harvard University from Obamacare so those libtard Professors will stop whining about it. And if that's well-received, let's exempt the rest of the country too!

Whaddaya say, little eva? You in? Originally Posted by lustylad
All professors are liberals? Does that include Judy also?
When elite Harvard profs meet Odumbocare reality
Monday, January 12, 2015 by:Cynthia M. Allen

The irony illustrated on the front page of last Monday’s New York Times was almost too delicious.

Harvard University professors — an elite group of academics with a collective IQ in the millions — have finally discovered what most of the masses discerned almost immediately: Odumbocare is expensive, and working Americans are paying the bill.

... members of the storied institution’s Faculty of Arts and Sciences have overwhelmingly opposed changes to the university health plan that will increase out-of-pocket health care costs for thousands
 of Harvard employees.

The changes responsible for causing the apoplexy are things like “cost-free” preventive services, the extension of coverage for younger adults up to age 26 and the so-called “Cadillac tax” (which taxes many of the expensive plans Harvard provides its faculty) — all the result of the sweeping health care law we now call Odumbocare....

Bloomberg’s exasperated Megan McArdle writes, the deepest irony of the Harvard uproar is that its faculty suffer from the same mass delusion that animates so many of the law’s advocates elsewhere, “that there is some magic pot of money in the health care system, which can be painlessly tapped to provide universal coverage without dislocating any of the generous arrangements that insured people currently enjoy.”

For all the degrees among them, even Harvard’s brightest minds believed that government benefits were free.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opi...macare_reality

No one is surprised to see you're advertising that you are still using Odumbo jiz as toothpaste, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

It isn't even English anymore! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

What's your major malfunction, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Were you dispointed to discover that Odumbo's hometown paper, the Chicago Tribune, wasn't written in Kiswahili, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
No one is surprised to see I'm advertising to using Odumbo jiz as toothpaste, I Eatkum, and date the Inbred Chimp.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No one is surprised to see I'm advertising to using Odumbo jiz as toothpaste, I Eatkum, and date the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your words, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
My words, I Eatkum and love the Inbred Chimp. Signed I B hankering Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I see you are still replying to emoticons you DAOTY Just as dumb this year as last chicken dick.
No one is surprised to see I'm advertising to using Odumbo jiz as toothpaste, I Eatkum, and date the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I see you are still replying to emoticons you DAOTY Just as dumb this year as last chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your words, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and now you've admitted in open forum that you actually imagine you ARE an emoticon, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
My words, I Eatkum,and date the Inbred Chimp, and now I'm admitted in open forum that actually I'm gay Originally Posted by I B Hankering